Adding Value to Social Media Packages

• 29 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

It’s so nice to meet everyone!  I’m Lauren and I run a small boutique agency and have been in business for 8 years now.  I would love to hear how everyone is continuing to educate their clients and add value to their social media services.  Throughout the years, we have found that clients continue to devalue this service, and we have found that breaking social media into several areas of services (content, community, advertising, etc.) is most helpful for clients to understand the various ways social media agencies can lend a helping hand while getting properly compensated for the work that goes into these services.  Would love to hear your ideas and what you’re doing!  

2 replies

Great Topic! 

Userlevel 1

Hi Lauren, great question, in fact we have been discussing this today! With so much focus on content I find myself frequently explaining that, in my view, content is only 50/60% of the SM topic! We’ve split “tasks” into Strategic | Creative | Analytics and Management  in order to help clients understand the extent of expertise required. In some respects our work is so visible and in others it is so invisible!!