Solved

Facebook Ad Campaign Randomly Missing but only from Campaign Tab

• 24 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Ran into a super weird problem and wondering if it’s happened to anyone else.

Currently running a Facebook ad for a client. I went to check in this morning to see how it’s performing and noticed that it’s completely missing from the Campaign tab. After momentarily freaking out, I check the Ad Sets tab and my audience is still there - I check the Ads tab and both of my ad creatives are still there as well. Additionally, I filtered ad performance to yesterday and today and the ad is still active and delivering. When I inspect the ad, I can still see the campaign level, and then my ad sets/ads beneath it.

It seems like somehow only the campaign portion of the ad completely disappeared from the campaign tab. Has this happened to anyone else? I’ve reached out to Facebook support but to the surprise of literally nobody they gave me information that wasn’t relevant or what I was asking at all and then acted like they solved the issue and ended the chat.

To potentially paint a better picture - I have one ad currently running. The Campaigns tab on Ad Manager doesn’t show this ad as existing at all, while both the Ad Sets and Ads tabs show the ad info like normal. Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Jonathan Zuluaga 1 December 2022, 21:38

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Amanda! I wanted to share some helpful resources that might worth reading to help with you question!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Additionally, I recommend you reach out to Meta directly via this page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/metasupportpros