Skip to main content
Solved

Facebook Posts Failing

• 8 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

Has anyone had issues lately with Facebook posts failing through Sprout? We mass-publish content to various FB pages, and only a few posts successfully publish. We’ve been working with the Support team, but every potential solution they’ve offered hasn’t worked. The only similarity I’ve noticed from the posts that publish successfully is that they’re still the Classic FB page experience. The posts that fail are part of the New FB page experience. Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by doraZ 8 December 2022, 18:33

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have had issues with this and Instagram as well. Randomly, an Instagram post will successfully go through. Facebook has not. I also contacted support and nothing helped. I wish I had more of an answer to help you, but I don’t. Fortunately, I handle one account, so I allow it to fail and then publish is natively or I schedule it through Meta.

Hi Dan, we’re sorry to hear you’re still having issues with your failed Facebook posts. We have looked into this with our Support Team and we see you have an ongoing open ticket with us. Just wanted to confirm we’re still investigating and trying to dig deeper into post failure reasons. We’ll be in touch via email shortly! 
Thank you for your understanding and apologies for this continuous inconvenience! 

Badge

@doraZ Ana on the Support team has been very helpful and patient. I believe I figured out a fix that has worked on 2 of the FB pages I’ve tested on. I’m just disconnecting each FB page individually through the Groups and Social Profiles section and then reconnecting. So far, it’s 2 for 2 so I’ll continue down that path! 

Thanks for this, Dan! We’re glad that you managed to push the posts out without failures, but also, we’re sorry for the inconvenience and workarounds you had to take. 
Please note that our Support team is constantly looking into ways of making this process less tedious for customers, we’re taking your example and steps taken on board when sending feedback to our engineers as well as our partners. 
Please feel free to reopen your Support ticket if any more issues or questions arise. Have a great weekend ahead!