Solved

Influencer Log/Tracking

• 15 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi all! I work for a gaming company that sells table top miniatures and board games as well role playing games like Dungeons and Dragons. We’ve been working with a lot of influencers recently on Tik Tok, IG, and YouTube and are having a hard time figuring out the best way to organize all the data to track each influencer’s post performance. We are monitoring likes, comments, and views. We tried using just an Excel file and it gets messy very quickly.  Does anyone use a different platform or service they love for influencer tracking or how do you all go about tracking influencer content? 

icon

Best answer by Nycole 23 June 2023, 20:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @melissa.chelist! This is a great question. 

I’d love to learn a little more about how your influencer campaigns work, and what network your influencers are on? Sprout has Social Listening you can add to your plan which is a really great way to track posts on both Twitter and Instagram using a unique hashtag. If you want to learn more from one of our team members you can request a demo here. 

I would love to hear from others here as well to see how they are tracking influencer content?

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@melissa.chelist if influencers are a large part of your strategy and you’re investing in them consistently, I highly recommend investing in an influencer platform like Tagger. Influencers can authenticate into the platforms so you get all data pulled in automatically and updated ongoing if a post grows. There are other platforms that do it as well if you don’t need the full workflow system of Tagger but it’s great. You can discover creators and then work with them through it to review content, etc. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

We use CreatorIQ for all influencer tracking. Once they hit our socials, we use metrics on the actual posts( Static/Stories/Paid)  which is from META Paid and/or SS/Social Outlets. Then we add it all into our own template in Sheets for QBRs/weekly reporting.