Solved

Meta Connection Issues

• 1 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

We’re having major issues connecting to our clients’ business managers this past month. I’m not sure what the issue is, but we cannot get a couple of accounts to connect after going through all the steps we normally go through. AND when we tried a workaround so that I could connect my account directly instead of our manager account, I didn’t come up as someone who he could connect to neither with my name or email. Is anyone else having these troubles and how are you handling this? 

icon

Best answer by Jonathan Zuluaga 1 December 2022, 21:37

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I know with Sprout I’ve had Facebook/Instagram connection issues for about a month. I did the steps and worked with someone to get connected. I knew I was going to be out of the office, so I opted to schedule each post for those two via Business Manager instead. Recently, though, the posts seem to be working. When I’m here I take it on a daily basis to see if it posts or not. As far as not being able to connect, are you trying to connect via Sprout or via Facebook? 

Badge

Ah! I should have been more specific. Not trouble between Sprout and Facebook connections, but trouble with our business manager (or whatever they care call it these days) connecting to clients’ business managers. And being able to get access even through other avenues. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Ah! Understand. I don’t experience with that as I’ve only managed one at a time, but best of luck! Hopefully someone else here can help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @cat.edison! I wanted to provide a link to Meta’s direct support on Facebook. Hope this helps: https://www.facebook.com/metasupportpros

Badge

Thanks @JonathanZuluaga!