Solved

old LinkedIn ads showing up on Sprout

• 18 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I’ve been battling an issue where each side says is on the other’s and curious if anyone else experiencing? My calendar view is showing that I posted on one profile on LinkedIn 76 times last week… not true!

When I click through… it shows a current publishing time

but these aren’t coming from organic… they’re old (12-24 months ago) campaigns that our paid team swears are turned off. Whatever Sprout is grabbing, it’s clogging up my calendar views and muddling up my metrics. 

Would love any help on ideas to test out in an effort to resolve. 

icon

Best answer by lisa.rodrigo 1 December 2022, 18:31

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi @lisa.rodrigo! Sorry to hear you’re having this issue. I’m going to ping our team to look into this further.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @lisa.rodrigo, were you able to get a resolution?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

not yet Jonathan but thanks for asking. Sarah escalated to support and Paci has been helpful. We tried one approach, but this issue is stubborn; she’s escalating to engineering. I’m also pushing forward with our paid team to try to bring LinkedIn back in and see if we can all figure out together. I can manually delete the posts to clean up my metrics, but we’re looking at 200+ per month, a cumbersome task for my team of one 😁 that I just can’t prioritize over publishing and engagement. Hoping we can solve the mystery and the implement solution across a backfill to clean up metrics. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@lisa.rodrigo Oh dang! Sorry to hear that, but glad the team is on it. I’m going to mark this question as complete, but as always feel free to reach out! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Does it need to be marked complete (per you) or solved (as I see it now)? Would love for other community members to be able to jump in if/when they see it… that was kind of my point of posting; I’ve been working with Sprout team off and on for 18 (ish) months now and was hoping by sharing more broadly I could discover if anyone else experienced too, in the interest of finding out the answer.