Solved

Twitter Verification, how?!

• 2 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hi there, I run accounts for a well know university in the UK with lots of press that I believe is definitely worthy of the check mark, but keep getting declined. Does anyone have any idea why, and any advice on what I can do?

Thanks a million 🤗

icon

Best answer by kelli.morrell 2 August 2022, 16:47

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@hesham.abdelhamid 

It can be challenging for sure! If you’ve already reviewed these FAQs and meet all of the Twitter verification requirements, there is another path you can try. 

Sprout’s Partnership team can reach out to Twitter on your behalf if you meet all of the criteria but are still getting denied. Partner with your Sprout Customer Success Manager and they can start the internal process with our Partnership team. Hope this helps!

Badge

Hi Kelli, thank you so much for your wisdom. We have checked the verification list multiple times and have checked each requirement. I would love to get the ball rolling on starting the internal process with Sprout - we are long standing customers Sprout. How do we go about getting in touch with our customer success manager -we only have contact with our account manager. thank you 😊 

Hey! We’ve just tried to ask Sprout about this but they said Sprout can’t help us? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I feel your pain, it’s completely impossible on our side. And we also check all the list.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

@hesham.abdelhamid

It can be challenging for sure! If you’ve already reviewed these FAQs and meet all of the Twitter verification requirements, there is another path you can try. 

Sprout’s Partnership team can reach out to Twitter on your behalf if you meet all of the criteria but are still getting denied. Partner with your Sprout Customer Success Manager and they can start the internal process with our Partnership team. Hope this helps!

Hello Kelli, can Sprout really help with this? 

Because I’ve been trying this for a lot of years lol