What are some rituals that you would find beneficial in this group?

• 11 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Obviously, we’ll be working with you throughout the beta to find out what you think about things, but I’d love to just pitch this right here and leverage the tools we have. What is something that you would find helpful?

Right now, I want to be really mindful of how much formal content we offer to Founders like you because I don’t want to overwhelm you.

Some things we’ll be starting are AMAs, spotlights, and the “Welcome Wagon”.

AMAs are going to be people who volunteer to host an AMA in the Get & Give Advice forum and will do an AMA around a social topic.

Spotlights are simple. Everyone who logs in is prompted to bookmark this page and make an introduction in the Coffee Talk forum. It’s purely a way to show the community who you are right out of the gate!

The “Welcome Wagon” is a zoom call that will be in the afternoon on the first Friday of the month and will serve as a way to get community members and the community team at Sprout together for a hangout. It will be relaxed, so there’s no prep work on your end.

How does that feel? What’s missing?

Additionally, if you’re interested in doing an AMA, please PM me.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

LOVE AMAs! I would also add that I’d love to see some of the “outliers” who are using Sprout in a unique or unusual way. Like, “did you know” or “have you thought of” kind of content. Stuff that sparks us to continually make iterations to how we use your amazing product! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

LOVE AMAs! I would also add that I’d love to see some of the “outliers” who are using Sprout in a unique or unusual way. Like, “did you know” or “have you thought of” kind of content. Stuff that sparks us to continually make iterations to how we use your amazing product! 

I will steal this idea of the “Outlier” and absolutely give you credit! I love that so much!