Skip to main content

Discussion: Bari's TikTok Bootcamp webinar

• 30 June 2022
  • 2 replies
Discussion: Bari's TikTok Bootcamp webinar
Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thanks everyone who has joined us for Bari’s TikTok Bootcamp webinar today!

To continue the conversation, tell me your thoughts on how 49% of TikTok users have purchased something after seeing it promoted on the app, how are you tapping into the #tiktokmademebuyit audience?

If you weren’t able to attend the webinar, the recording will be shared in our Learning Portal on Friday July 1st. Follow the conversation on Twitter using #barisbootcamp

2 replies

Userlevel 1

I did not realize the stat was so high, and am honestly just diving into TikTok for the first time with my new job. This webinar was so insightful and informative on how to get kickstarted. I work for an eCommerce flower company and would love to figure out how to use TikTok as a selling platform. Curious though if there is a price window sweet spot where you actually see ROI?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@bailey.smith It’s a big number! 

Different platform, same idea: https://sproutsocial.com/insights/link-in-bio-instagram-tool/

One of the big opportunities on social is commerce (to your point!). If we’re thinking about ROI, we have performance analytics for Post Link Clicks that could be helpful to figuring out if it is worthwhile for you!