News

Sprout Social Index Events - This week!

Sprout Social Index Events - This week!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello Social Marketers,

It’s an exciting week! Now that you’ve had time to read through the Sprout Social Index, we’ve got some great events to continue the conversation around Social Media Trends for 2022 & Beyond.

Tomorrow, Tuesday May 24th, 2022 at 11am CST we will get started with the Sprout Social Index: Social Media Trends for 2022 and Beyond, hosted by Sprout’s Mike Blight and Sarah Corley.

On Thursday May 26th at 4pm GMT +1, our EMEA colleagues will be live with several special guests: Interpreting the Index: What It Means for European Businesses.

Lastly, Friday May 27th, 2022 at 11am CST, join me in the Sprout Community for an exclusive AMA with Mike Blight, the lead researcher behind this years Index.

Follow this link to RSVP and add the event to your calendar. 

If you have any questions for Mike ahead of our AMA on Friday, please thread them here or send me a DM. 

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hey, that’s me! This is without a doubt one of the most exciting times of the year for us at Sprout. Actually, this is my first Index since joining Sprout in October of 2021. For about 8 years before coming to Sprout, I was a professor of social media. Funnily enough, I used/referenced the Index in every class that I taught. 

What I didn’t know before joining Sprout is how many people it took to create and launch this behemoth of a project. Our Slack channel for this project is 58 people deep. I get to be the face behind that’s on the cool graphic. Each and every one of them played a critical role in helping make practitioners’ lives easier - that’s our hope! 

Please consider joining us for this conversation! I’d love for thoughts and questions. What resonated, behind the scenes insights that you want to know, etc etc. 

Talk soon!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Greetings everyone!

The conversation with Mike has been rescheduled to Friday June 3rd. Don’t forget to RSVP and add the event to your calendar.

Hello, Unfortunately I missed this. Is there an article about this topic? I would love to read it! Thanks!