🔨 How one construction company is leveraging TikTok and building awareness!

• 7 November 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi everyone! 👋

As you may or may not know, I’m a big lover of TikTok (kinda obsessed, to be honest) and this past week was served a unique piece of content.

It was two construction workers from SRJ Building Solutions making TikTok videos using trending sounds. Instantly I noticed their account have over 324.3K followers and some of their videos have over 4.2 million views. 

Check it out: https://www.tiktok.com/@sjrbuildingsolutions0?_t=8Wt8ZIiV3Bi&_r=1

Anyways, I wanted to share three things that really stood out to me:

1. This brand is a perfect example of challenging the status quo of who should be on TikTok. There’s a lot of brands that believe that they don’t fit into TikTok. This approach by SRJ Building Solutions leverages sounds and trends that are popular, they aren’t afraid to experiment. While they aren’t explaining what their business does per say, they’re building awareness and exposure to a new audience. 
  2. They post often. Posting high-quality content often through the day helps increase your opportunities for exposure and ability to reach new audiences. Posting several times a day can help you stay top of mind and “top of feed” for your audience. It’s also a great way to consistently test which sounds, themes, topics and hashtags work best.
  3. Their content is authentic. If you’ve watched any of their content you can quickly see them using native features. Some 56% of users feel closer to brands that publish unfiltered, human content on TikTok.

Have you seen any other accounts that stand out to you or are using TikTok in a unique way? Share below! 👇

0 replies

Be the first to reply!