Giveaway Contest

Something big is coming soon…

Something big is coming soon…
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

You're the heartbeat of connection and innovation here at The Arb, and that's what makes our community shine!

Right now, something extraordinary is brewing – a game-changing network that's set to revolutionize our industry. This is a new chapter for us all, and it could be the turning point for your career too.

Stay tuned for updates in the next week as we unveil this exclusive opportunity to our Arb members first. 

In the meantime, let’s get the conversation going! If you could have any superpower to boost your career, what would it be and how would you use it? Answer the question below for your chance to win one of three swag packages! 

The Promotion begins at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on March 12, 2024, and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on March 19, 2024. To participate in the promotion, engage with the outlined discussions by sharing the most innovative social media campaign you've come across lately for the chance to win a Conversations That Connect book, Arb branded tote, notebook, mug, and sticker. No purchase necessary. Three prize packages will be awarded to legal residents of the United States (with the exception of Hawaii), the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, 21 years or older. Information provided to Sprout Social, Inc. is subject to our privacy policy. Full terms and conditions can be found here.

43 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I wonder what it is 💭

If I could have any superpower that could boost my career, I would definitely choose the ability to stop time, so I could get ahead! 😅

Userlevel 3

I am stuck between 2 super powers:

1. Trend psychic. I am a big planner and love to have plenty of time in advance my plan my strategy and execution out, but with trends, you don’t always have time to truly polish the approach!
  2. Some kind of trust power, an ability to convince my clients to simply trust me and my approach! A lot of time is spent (understandably) building trust and so many great ideas are watered down through the approvals process...
Userlevel 1

I love this! I often look for a superpower. I love the idea of the blend of right and left brain and the ability to be creative while focusing on insights from the data. A secret weapon in your superpower are the skillsets that can set you apart from your competition. I wrote a small blog post about this as well on Substack in my newsletter The Social Forecast: Beyond the Hashtags: Redefining the Social Media Professional (substack.com)

Userlevel 1

Always love new features coming from The Arb. 

My superpower would be super speed so I can get all my work done quickly! I can speed through creating presentations, reports, and writing copy for my posts. 

Userlevel 1

I think for me it would be the ability to read people’s minds because then I could understand what exactly is their felt need, what helps them get out of bed in the morning and take on the day so I can better help craft the posts and tools to help equip them with being able to solve their problems. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

My ability would be to work in my sleep. I would love to wake up with all of my presentations done, emails replied to. That way in my awake hours I could concentrate on talking with people and connecting.

Userlevel 2

Ooooh I’m excited to find out what’s coming!

If I could have any superpower I’m going with self-duplication. I’m a team of one, so I could use a few extra hands, someone to sit in meeting while I get work done, or just someone to bounce ideas off of. 😂

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

If I had a superpower to boost my career, if would be to know what their communication style (corp love language?) to say what they want to hear and be able to accomplish what I need. 😅

Userlevel 1

If I had a superpower to boost my career it would be the ability to predict the future. Catch trends before they happen, prioritize projects, and be ready for anything! 

Userlevel 2

I would love the ability to clone myself! More me means more social posts.

Userlevel 2

Can’t wait to see what’s coming from The Arb!

Honestly, there are a number of superpowers that came to mind, but what it came down was needing to be in many places at once and more time. So, perhaps being able to time travel? Think, being able to snap my fingers and be onsite to get footage, then snap them again to get back to my desk so I can finalize and post content.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Can’t wait to see what y’all are cooking up 👀

In terms of a career-focused superpower, I’d say: The ability to build trust swiftly, ensuring the our professional relationship is built upon strong foundation blocks. With trust, work happens more smoothly and that would help me deliver value for all stakeholders. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Can’t wait to hear about it!

Regarding superpowers for my career… Out of all the great ones that come to mind, I would like the ability to have visions into the future - little hints at what’s to come. That’s SO Raven, I know, but it would be ideal to have some backup to know I am making the right moves right now. 

I’d definitely have the superpower of splitting into multiples. That way I can research, write copy, and design graphics/video at least 3 times faster!

Userlevel 1

If I could have any superpower, it would be getting a full night’s worth of sleep in just an hour. I would use the remaining 7 hours I would normally sleep to catch up on all the things I put off and have been meaning to do—cleaning the house, reading all the books on my list, learning Tagalog, purging clothes that I no longer wear, going to the gym, etc. This would then free up my spare time on the weekends to do other things that matter more, like spending time with my family and not having to worry about never getting the things on my “I wish I had more time for that” list done.

Very excited for this Arb announcement!

How exciting! My superpower would be supersonic speed, so I could get all the things done that I need to! So many tasks...so little time.

I’m excited to learn more about this!

As for a superpower? Call me Dr. Manhattan the way I’d make multiples of myself to create my own social media team that knows everything. 

If I had a super power, it’d be super speed. Not only could I get to and from the office (and home) really quickly, but I’d be able to do those long, boring tasks rapidly and focus on the tasks I enjoy more. As a bonus, it’d give me more personal time and I’d be able to set a new record at any company 10km runs I do!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

If I had a superpower, it would be the ability to sense all possible trends. As much time as I spend on social, trends always seem to pop up on my radar too late!

Userlevel 1

Excited to see what’s coming!

Superpower to boost my career: Being able to manipulate the algorithms or anticipate trends and the need of our audience.

So many good superpowers here. 

Mine would be being able to create amazing videos with the snap of a finger. [I know, I know, we’re getting closer, but we’re not there yet]. 

Or maybe go back in time so I can be a Gen Z on TikTok - I think that would be fun. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Not to be unoriginal, but the super power I’d want is to be able to predict trends or know exactly why something performed so I my team can do more of that!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

If you could have any superpower to boost your career, what would it be and how would you use it? 

What a great question! I’d select having super-human abilities to edit video in just a few taps. Video is such a great tool for social media but with my meeting-heavy schedule sometimes it can be challenging to get to get video edits turned around as quickly as I wish I could. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Oh I am JAZZED about this update!

This might be really weird, but one way I get my mind to calm down so I can sleep is by thinking through processes and new ideas. You’d think it’d keep me awake, but it relaxes me to think through how something is going to work. I wish my super power could be to document those ideas and processes so that when I wake up in the morning it’s all stored somewhere (preferably categorized, prioritized, etc. 😅).

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Excited to hear what this is all about! 

I agree with Jenny. My super power would definitely be to clone myself. More resources and time to get stuff done, but then again… have you seen Multiplicity! Yikes!