Recording

🔴 Watch the Recording Now! From Social to Everywhere: Maximizing your social content

• 1 August 2023
  • 5 replies
🔴 Watch the Recording Now! From Social to Everywhere: Maximizing your social content
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Join us for an insightful fireside chat with @Nycole, Sr. Director of Social Media at GoodRx, as she shares valuable strategies for building a robust social and content foundation, especially in challenging industries like healthcare.

In this fireside chat, we’ll...

• Discover how to create captivating content that resonates with diverse audiences
  • Harness the power of creators and user-generated content
  • Leverage content beyond traditional distribution channels
  • Build a thriving community through engaging interactions

Gain practical insights and inspiration to overcome industry challenges and unleash the full potential of your content strategy.

🔴 Did you miss the session? Watch the recording now:

5 replies

Hello! I signed up for this webinar and the calendar invite sent to me was for the incorrect time. Is there a recording I can watch?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@nyoung A recording will be shared on this thread tomorrow AM! 🔴

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

✨Thank you to @Nycole and to our members for joining us! We’ll be sharing the recording of today’s 12pm ET session on this thread. Subscribe to be notified! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Huge thank you to @Jonathan Zuluaga and the Arboretum team for having me. It was an honor to spend some time with everyone 😁

Look forward to answering more questions and being here to help in any way that I can! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Did you miss yesterday’s session? No worries!

Watch the recording now:

Have other questions for @Nycole, thread them below!