Get answers to common Meta Business Suite questions

• 6 March 2024
  • 2 replies
Get answers to common Meta Business Suite questions
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Last month, I worked with Sprout’s Insights blog team to share some common challenges social marketers face when navigating Meta Business Suite. Much of this article's content was from talking to you all over the last few years.

Get answers to questions like:

• What is Meta Business Suite?
  • How do I connect and manage a Facebook Page with Meta Business Suite?
  • How to I connect and manage an Instagram account with Meta Business Suite?
  • Getting started with Meta Business Suite
  • How do I manage users as an Admin?
  • How to use social media analytics in Meta Business Suite?

I'm sure there may be more questions you have about Meta Business Suite. Please feel free to share them in the thread below. Your community is always here to support you. Read the article now:

How to use Meta Business suite like a pro

2 replies

Userlevel 3

I’ll be following this thread, since I find Meta’s Business Suite to be the most complicated dashboard I have encountered in the past 3 years (and over 36 software I have had to learn).

It’s the most ridiculously complex system I have seen for extracting money from businesses for fairy dust.  Sorry, trying to inject some humor into my frustration with their system.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

We have been completely unable to file a ticket to get help with a meta business account that was hacked and all of our authorized admins have been removed. Does anyone know of a viable way to contact Meta? This is so frustrating that we can't seem to find a way to get support