Holiday Giveaway Extravaganza

Giveaway Extravaganza: Day 1

• 11 December 2023
  • 74 replies
Giveaway Extravaganza: Day 1
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Kickstart your week by sharing a standout moment from your social media journey! Whether it’s a thrilling triumph or a hurdle you conquered, your story enters you to win a $50 Amazon gift card and a Wireless Lavalier Microphone. Join in the giveaway by sharing your experience in the Career Advice Forum!

How to Participate:

Share a moment from your social media marketing journey. It could be a triumph that made you proud or a challenge you successfully overcame. Let's celebrate and learn from each other's experiences!

Go to the Career Advice Forum, create a new post and drop a link to the post that you created there in the thread below to be officially entered  into today’s giveaway.

Want to see be the first to know of the other upcoming prizes and challenges? Subscribe to our giveaway thread:

Want to see the other giveaways? See the full line-up here: 

The Promotion begins at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on December 11, 2023, and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on December 11, 2023. To participate in the promotion, engage with the outlined discussions by sharing a moment from your social media marketing journey for the chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card, Wireless Lavalier Microphone for iPhone, Arboretum Branded Tote and Pen. One prize will be awarded. No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the United States (with the exception of Hawaii), the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, 21 years or older. Information provided to Sprout Social, Inc. is subject to our privacy policy.

To read the full terms and conditions, here.

74 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

My team celebrated a win earlier this year when we received feedback from an agency performing a brand audit across our ‘umbrella’ organization. It’s great to be recognized by external professional peers and have that feedback presented to leadership! 🎉

Recognition from Respected Agency's Brand Audit

Userlevel 1
Badge

:)

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

What a fun way to kick-off this giveaway!😎 Here’s the link to my post: 

Dropping my link: 

Talks about how you just never know what content will be the most successful. :)

Here is the link to my standout moment! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Okay, okay, I understand the rules of the game now! 

🤖 What’s my standout moment of the year, you ask?

Super rad moment for me & my company! We were seeing a big decline in impressions after we went from posting 2 times per week to 7 times per week. This was also amongst the Palestine global issues and seeing more political movements amongst social media, so our posts were being drowned out by more relevant media. We dropped our posting frequency to 4 times per week, and updated the content we were sharing to only the most fun or the most relevant and our weekly impressions went from 40,000 per week to almost 400,000 per week! Almost 10x as many impressions! This was really great for our reporting & was super fun to do some digging into reporting/stats and make some changes based on that info!

Userlevel 2

Here is my entry: 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Employee Engagement

Link to my post:

Standout Moment: Employee Engagement | the Arboretum (sproutsocial.com)

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have recently celebrated my two-year anniversary with ESS and have grown professionally in more ways than I can count. Our social channels and following have increased immensely and I look forward to growing more over the next year.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

A huge win for me was just this past year. I won my first professional award all by myself.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Check out my standout moment in the Career Advice forum! 

Link to post: 

Userlevel 1

Here’s mine!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@Jonathan Zuluaga I understand how to enter. I’m waiting for an answer to my question about the prize before I enter. If the prize is not something I can use (I do not have an iphone), then I won’t enter.

Make that Facebook Ad! | the Arboretum (sproutsocial.com)

Here’s my post! 🤗 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@mary This one is specifically made for iPhone iOS! But no worries, plenty of other awesome prizes and opportunities to win this week! Stay tuned!

I don’t think I have anything that stands out in the traditional “WHOA!!!!” metrics.  But it’s been very gratifying all year to see consistent posting and commenting paying off vs the hot/cold on again/off again my clients had tried previously. 

Userlevel 1

hi hi! first is the link to my discussion question about the best resources for growing my knowledge!! 

My stand out moment I wanted to share was the story of how I ended up in my role! This incident in my life showed me the importance of patience and doing your best with the items given to you - you never know what they might grow into! 

In my job, I was working in customer service, but I expressed interest in joining the marketing team to learn more skills in a new area! A position was not available at the time for full-time. However, they soon found themselves without a social media manager. I was asked to help with social posts in the meantime while they found someone else, and I did great and loved it! They found another person to fill the role and that task was given back to them (makes sense!). Then a month or two down the road, the position was open again! Due to how well I did when I was given the task the first time, they then gave me social media to do full-time! It took patience and the ability to put myself out there to try new things, but now I get to do something I love and learn new things everyday : )

A social media win would be starting a new project- sharing our extraordinary team members/providers of our organization on LinkedIn, which have ultimately increased overall engagement!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Link to my answer

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

It’s so easy to forget to celebrate the social media campaigns we put so much into, because we are always onto the next big moment! Here’s a reminder to recognize what deserves recognition.

Userlevel 2

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

And the winner is…. 🥁🥁🥁

Congratulations @emma.peneguy Look for a private message from me in order to collect your mailing address!

🏆 Want another chance to win? Then join us on today’s giveaway which is now LIVE: