Solved

Attracting Talent in 2024

• 11 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

One of the primary goals of our B2B company’s presence on social is to attract new talent. A triumph from the year was increased job applicants due to our social media presence, which was previously nonexistent. Since I was brought on just a year ago, seeing this direct impact has helped validate my efforts (and my job!).

The challenge in 2024 will be to keep this up. Our small team is discussing how to make job posts more engaging than just a simple description of the role. We would like to create a series of video shorts where we interview current employees about their experiences.

How do others creatively promote job openings?

icon

Best answer by Nycole 19 December 2023, 03:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

You could also hand over the camera to employees to do “day in the life” in their roles. Could be a really fun way to show off the culture and attract young talent. Department spotlights could also be really nice. We’ve talked about all this but just haven’t had the bandwidth yet. Planning to get moving on some of it in 2024 with some borrowed headcount. We’re also planning to celebrate anniversaries on LinkedIn just to showcase how long some people stay here. Something I tend to wonder about companies if I’m considering them. 

Userlevel 2

Love these ideas – thank you, @Nycole! I hear you on the bandwidth, though 😅