Annie Giudicessi Introduction

• 2 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Name: Annie Giudicessi (she/her)

Title: Owner + Social Media Strategist

Company: HeyGiud Communications (pronounced Hey Jude yes like The Beatles song)

Hobbies: baking (mostly bread), writing, crafting/planning, collecting vinyl records, nature photography, procrastinating things, sleeping but I’m pretty terrible at that

Some thing(s) I want to learn: Everything. Is that too much? Okay honestly, I’m really interested in learning how other people do things that might be a better/more efficient way than I do. So really, everything.

Some thing(s) I’m good at: Sarcasm. Making meatballs. Also, like my job but who wants to talk about that.

A questions I’d like answered: Why? This really pertains to a lot of things that I’m sure we will cover later. :joy:

Headshot: 

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Annie! I’m so happy to see you here! 

When you’re talking about efficiency, is there anything specific you’re looking for? Planning? Tools? I have some things I can share, but want to make sure it’s helpful.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Annie! I’m so happy to see you here! 

When you’re talking about efficiency, is there anything specific you’re looking for? Planning? Tools? I have some things I can share, but want to make sure it’s helpful.

Mostly it’s probably structure based. I play around with how I block scheduled my days/ weeks a lot to see if one way makes me more productive/efficient than another. If someone else has a trick I’m always one to try it and see what I can adapt from it to how I work.