Community Spotlight

Community Spotlight: Raven Gill, Social Media Manager and Digital Strategist

• 18 August 2022
  • 7 replies
Community Spotlight: Raven Gill, Social Media Manager and Digital Strategist
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Introducing our first Community Spotlight! The Community Spotlight shines a light on an outstanding community member who is active, helpful and propels our community forward. 

Congratulations, @raven.gill for being our August Community Spotlight! 

• Title, role, and company: Social Media Manager and Digital Strategist, Communicators Group

• Fun fact: I am a twin and the first in my family to graduate with a bachelor's degree. 

• What’s your favorite social account to follow right now? https://twitter.com/SippinSocialTea 

• If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? There's a restaurant near me that makes an amazing Chicken n' Waffles. If I could have their version for the rest of my life, I'd die happy. 

• When it comes to your work, where do you find inspiration? Other accounts. I'm constantly scrolling on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. 

• Top reason why you’re a Sprout user: Reporting. It's so pretty! Lol, but honestly it's because it makes it so easy to customize for each of my clients' needs. 

• Where can folks connect with you outside the Community Hub?
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/RavenVGill
    LinkedIn, but please say you're a Sprout Partner when sending a connection request. https://www.linkedin.com/in/ravengill/

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

This is wonderful - love learning more about our community! @ravin.gill where along the GA coast? We’ve visited Jekyll Island a few times - it’s one of my favorite spots! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I love this @raven.gill ! The beach is my favorite place to go in my free time too, it’s about a 4 hour drive for me from Seattle.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Great to meet you, @raven.gill! Do you have any favorite reports that you usually share with clients? I used to live in Atlanta and the furthest east I got in Atlanta was Athens, so I’d love to hear more about that area. I now live a few minutes away from the beaches in Chicago, but I never go enough myself.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

This is wonderful - love learning more about our community! @ravin.gill where along the GA coast? We’ve visited Jekyll Island a few times - it’s one of my favorite spots! 

I’m right in Brunswick next Jekyll Island, it’s only a 20 minute drive for me. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@Joy.Fernandez I love the customized reports. Each of my client’s have different KPIs that they focus on so this makes it really easy to give them each actually what they’re looking for. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@LauraPorcincula LauraPorcincula. It used to be 3.5 for me from New Hampshire to Cape Cod. I don’t miss the drive and traffic. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@raven.gill thanks for sharing your fav social account! My life was missing this account!