Intro: Webb Lewis (Higher Ed squad, raise your hand!)

Userlevel 2
Badge

Greetings, from Mississippi! I’m Webb Lewis and I’m the social media lead here at the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss). Sprout never ceases to amaze me with their continued roll out of new features. I’m very excited about this one and connecting with all of you. Hotty Toddy!

17 replies

Hi Webb! I’m Sara; I work in higher education in Indianapolis! I agree - I’m excited about this community and the resources Sprout is providing in this space. Nice to virtually meet you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome to our community! I also love our new features. :)

Hi, Webb! I am new to the community hub, as well. Really looking forward to the new connections and insights it will bring! I started in higher education and ended up moving to telecommunications. In my time in higher ed, I met Dr. Brent Marsh, who is now your Assistant Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs at Ole Miss. What a small world!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome @WebbLewis! Glad you’re loving the product!

Hello all, Michael here from Toronto Canada. I am a solopreneur high performance coach and transformation consultant, and really diving into social media to help me expand my reach and influence. Trying to figure out how to do the analysis of my performance so far and then figure out next steps to improve. Steep learning curve for sure!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, Webb! I am new to the community hub, as well. Really looking forward to the new connections and insights it will bring! I started in higher education and ended up moving to telecommunications. In my time in higher ed, I met Dr. Brent Marsh, who is now your Assistant Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs at Ole Miss. What a small world!

Hi! We love Brent! 

Hi All! So excited to meet you all and be here. My name is Natalie and I am a Social Media Manager for College of the Holy Cross. Wondering if anyone could share any good social media marketing conferences they’ve been to for higher education? I am a little new to the higher ed industry and trying the find the best resources to stay up to date! Thank you! 😊

Hello from Ohio! My name is Lauren and I’m the Social Media and Email Coordinator at Franciscan University of Steubenville. I am excited for another platform to share the good, bad, and ugly of higher education social media and digital marketing! I’d love to further the discussion as the community grows!

Hello! I’m also new - new to the Arb, new to my job, new to the field of social media! I also work in higher education :)

University of Oklahoma here, specifically University MarComm for research and partnerships. 

Userlevel 1

Hi! I’m Laura and I work at Staffordshire University in the UK! Good to meet some HE bods.

You can connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lall90/

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @WebbLewis, @sara.griffin, @holly.morris, @michael.schiel, @natalie.aguilar, @laurengarger, @kylie.burns, @chelsea.julian and @laura.allen we are hosting a higher education industry peer group on May 16th and would love for you to join. Here’s the link to RSVP:

Hi all! My name is Jessie and I work in higher ed. at Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska. It’s so great to virtually meet you all and gain insights from you. I’m new to my job and new to the higher ed. industry so I welcome any good strategies., tips or tricks you all are willing to share. 

Hi Everyone! My name is Kyle and I am starting a new position in Digital Engagement and Social Media in higher education at my alma mater Quinnipiac University. I’m also new to higher education and am excited to bring some of my past agency experience in content marketing to this new environment. 

Looking forward to further connecting with all of you!

Userlevel 1

Hi all! I’m the social media manager for Concordia University Irvine! I’m very interested in learning and growing in this role and learning more from you all about High Ed socials!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome to the Arb @miles.shellshear, another Higher Ed peer is here folks!

Userlevel 1

Howdy, everyone!

I’m Miles, I manage social media for Texas A&M University’s Galveston Campus! I’m excited to interact with some peers in Higher Ed marketing here in the Arb.