Introductions

👋 New Member Welcome: October 30th!

• 30 October 2023
  • 3 replies
👋 New Member Welcome: October 30th!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome to the Arb community, new members!

We are excited you’ve joined us in this dynamic digital space, where growth, learning, and valuable connections thrive. Let's get to know each other better and share our unique journeys.

👋 Introduce Yourself!

We want to get to know you! Take a moment to introduce yourself to the community and share your location, background, interests, and what motivated you to join the Arboretum. We're excited to hear from you!

Here are some prompts to inspire your introduction:

1️⃣ What brought you to the Arboretum? Share your origin story!

2️⃣ Do you have a secret passion for a specific area in social media marketing? We'd love to know!

3️⃣ Any big challenges or exciting goals you'd like to chat about with our community?

4️⃣ Let's add a personal touch. Tell us something unique about you, unrelated to marketing.

5️⃣ Anything in particular about social media marketing that's piqued your interest? We're all ears!

After your intro, take a gander at our handy Welcome Guide and get your profile in the groove. We're here to make your journey enjoyable!

📆 While you’re here, make sure to check out our upcoming events this month in the Arb: 

https://community.sproutsocial.com/events

@ShanaSocial1  @sydney.t  @Chris_Ouzas  @samdias  @vishnupriya.gali  @sierra.renfro  @ana.amezcua  @jason.pfingst  @Solomiya  @diana.olveira  @leiliani.sanchez  @ben.g  @alejandro.reyes  @RyanKelly  @goonysings  @Nadya  @AO_Brunch  @daralyn.y  @patrick.hazlitt  @delaney.zapata  @pearl  @eweber  @billitaylor  @geraldine.giles  @Jason.Cutler  @julia.murphy  @lexi.fallon  @Mualza  @MLCameron  @kayla.martin  @madison.shannahan  @stronghold  @hannah.kirkpatrick  @whvand01  @Estefaniemm  @vkj622  @mariah.keen  @Crystal_Hospice  @krisch  @ahlea.isabella  @Jake_GD  @jenn.suarez  @Lieve  @Laura_Kavanaugh  @acquisitions.team  @mario.domenico  @hdamul  @JulieS  @mhart  @skoll.foundation  @Teese  @lidiethrl  @aliciamooers  @bronte.jones  @madi.lane  @nikki.boruch  @haley.baur  @colin.ames  @georgia.mclaughlin  @EricaFLDC  @Hivan_media  @michelle.hacunda  @rshanahan  @Rfcummings89  @MM58  @shaank9898  @szuccato  @lauren.masterson  @natalie.christman  @chogue  @jonathan.bravo  @chris.phillips  @sj.thomson  @alexa.spanvill  @stacey.klempner  @indenialle  @emma.kosko  @bmckinley  @e.koeppler  @becca.carroll  @edforwardaz  @sarah.rodgers.mcfe  @rachelmoorevaaai8  @Harry  @mistie.jordan  @jonny.ridley  @richard.holtzhausen  @melissa.richards  @mzlisag  @mckenzie.swisshelm  @NetJets  @anna.carrion  @bbbrad  @iwp.marketing  @kellymanning

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all! 

I’m Daralyn! 

1️⃣ What brought you to the Arboretum? Share your origin story!

I was interested in hearing about how people are using Sprout and if there are any tricks and tips I should know about. 

2️⃣ Do you have a secret passion for a specific area in social media marketing? We'd love to know!

Just started dabbling with reels, and it’s been a lot more fun than I expected! I’ve always enjoyed any type of video production, as I was apart of the broadcasting class in high school :)

3️⃣ Any big challenges or exciting goals you'd like to chat about with our community?
As a novice to social media marketing, and also to my specific field of work, I am looking for ways to better engage my audience in a world where modes of communication constantly change. 

4️⃣ Let's add a personal touch. Tell us something unique about you, unrelated to marketing.

I love any type of puzzle matching game...including but not limited to two dots, candy crush, and the suika (watermelon) game. 

5️⃣ Anything in particular about social media marketing that's piqued your interest? We're all ears!

I love the creative aspect of it. The basis of marketing, I believe is, “Message sent does not equal to message received.” It’s always a fun challenge to find ways to engage people and hear the message we want to send out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome everyone! Glad you’ve decided to join us at the Arb! Excited to meet you and hear more about each of you. 

@daralyn.y Oh my, I’m TERRIBLE at puzzle matching games!! Jealous. 🧩

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I love everything you’ve shared here @daralyn.y! You’re in the right place to grow your social marketing knowledge. If you have Sprout questions, please reach out. I used to onboard new customers to Sprout in a previous life and I’m happy to help. 

Also a fan of Candy Crush, I get so annoyed when my children beat a level I’ve been working on. 😂