Giveaway Contest

Something big is coming soon…

Something big is coming soon…
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

You're the heartbeat of connection and innovation here at The Arb, and that's what makes our community shine!

Right now, something extraordinary is brewing – a game-changing network that's set to revolutionize our industry. This is a new chapter for us all, and it could be the turning point for your career too.

Stay tuned for updates in the next week as we unveil this exclusive opportunity to our Arb members first. 

In the meantime, let’s get the conversation going! If you could have any superpower to boost your career, what would it be and how would you use it? Answer the question below for your chance to win one of three swag packages! 

The Promotion begins at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on March 12, 2024, and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on March 19, 2024. To participate in the promotion, engage with the outlined discussions by sharing the most innovative social media campaign you've come across lately for the chance to win a Conversations That Connect book, Arb branded tote, notebook, mug, and sticker. No purchase necessary. Three prize packages will be awarded to legal residents of the United States (with the exception of Hawaii), the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, 21 years or older. Information provided to Sprout Social, Inc. is subject to our privacy policy. Full terms and conditions can be found here.

43 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

If I had a superpower, it would be to time travel so I can go back and coach my younger self on the lessons I’ve learned so far in my career. Maybe this the upcoming announcement?!

This is so exciting!! 

If I could have any superpower I’d want to be able to fly. Drone license who? I’d just fly around with my FX3 and RS3 getting some stellar “cinematic” shots for work.

Yesss, so excited! If I could have anything, the ability to tell the future would be incredible!

The suspense is killing me.

My superpower would definitely need to be to make money grow on trees so my career path would not be guided by money and could focus on what I am passionate about.

Is this where we are also supposed to share the social media campaign for the contest? The rules are confusing. It says answer the question but then the fine print says To participate in the promotion, engage with the outlined discussions by sharing the most innovative social media campaign you've come across lately for the chance to win a Conversations That Connect book, Arb branded tote, notebook, mug, and sticker. 🤷

Userlevel 1

How exciting!

My superpower would be time manipulation- imagine being able to slow down time when you need it to plan out campaigns and strategies and then speed it up again to see how effective the outcome is; rewinding it if you need to try again. There would be endless time for learning and creating as well.

Super excited to learn about how the Arb is leveling up! 🙌

If I had a superpower to boost my career, it would be teleportation. It would allow me to easily capture content for my clients all over the world. It also would enable me to connect with my clients IRL and form deeper connections and understanding.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Okay, I see you Arb 👀 

My superpower would make me a copywriting superhero! 🦸 So simple but so important to communicate in the right way to the right people at the right time. Being clear, concise, and insightful is so, so hard. It’s something I am still working daily to improve.

Userlevel 2

Excited to find out what is up The Arb’s sleeve…

I would want my superpower to be having access to all the content we could ever need! Need a [person/family/dog] enjoying [location/product] during this [specific time frame] with [some kind of obscure item]. Don’t worry, I got you. 

super speed, cloning and reading peoples minds are definitely on the list! (we are definitely all in SMM! haha) 

i think for me my #1 super power would be to see into the future so i can be more proactive than reactive when algos change or networks change up UI without notice etc. To be able to see what will be the next “big thing” would be awesome so I had more time to strategize! A girl can dream :) 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

clone myself. I might need two more of me to actually accomplish all that leadership expects for the role ;)

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Also looking forward to this update!

I think I agree with wanting my superpower to be the ability to predict trends. Always being amongst the first to use a trend would build trust with leadership in my skills (knowing which to use and which to avoid) and get our awesome product & services in front of new eyes!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

My superpower would be to know what I don’t know. So I guess that would be a mind-reader/fortune-teller/future whisperer. 

I would choose enhanced adaptability because it allows me to seamlessly adjust to situations, learn new skills, and navigate challenges in the professional realm.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I can’t wait to hear more about this! 

I need two superpowers to really launch my career. My superpowers would be to clone myself and be better at. saying “NO” to social requests that won’t move the needle. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Exciting!

My superpower would be the ability to know when changes to trends and social media platforms are coming before they happen. Staying far ahead!

OoOoOo!

As for a super power, I would love the ability to transfer info from my head either directly to someone else or into a document/shared knowledge space. Documentation takes me forever and I wish I could just say “here’s how you do it!” and get the basics down so we can spend more time on the nuances.

Exciting!

My superpower would be some sort of distraction blocker. Unfortunately, I am a FOMO champion and find more squirrels running around my office than the barren prairie fields. 😜

clone myself. I might need two more of me to actually accomplish all that leadership expects for the role ;)

If only!!