Recording

🔴 Watch Now: Mastering Organic Content: Strategies for Success

• 11 September 2023
  • 14 replies
🔴 Watch Now: Mastering Organic Content: Strategies for Success
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Join us for an exclusive and insightful webinar with Bari Rosenstein, Social Media Manager at Auntie Anne's, as she delves into the world of organic content and shares invaluable strategies for boosting your brand's online presence.

Are you tired of struggling with lackluster results on social media? Want to learn how to create compelling and engaging content that resonates with your audience and drives meaningful interactions? Look no further! This webinar is designed to equip you with practical tips, expert insights, and actionable tactics that will help you take your content game to the next level and achieve remarkable success.

Walk away with new ideas, actionable strategies and inspiration from one of the largest brands in America. 

🔴 Missed the session? No worries! Watch the recording now: 

📊 The 2023 Index Report

Download your version of the newest report, here.

14 replies

I have registered but may get pulled into a meeting at the same time. Will the recording be available? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@bgretz Subscribe to this article and we’ll share the recording on this thread! 

I typically see things like “educational” “delightful” etc as content buckets - can you talk more about how you view these buckets and how often you update them?

How do you balance creating relevant/trendy content and having an audience that skews 65 and older?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you to @Basicallybari for an inspiring and entertaining session today! We wanted to share the remaining questions from today’s event and will be sharing the recording on this thread as well! 

@madalyn.chapman: How do you suggest handling people who have a say over social accounts doing that exact thing - “can you just throw this us up”?

@april.hunt @tadzia.lee: Can you share more about social positioning?

@claireterry: I see certain brands on TikTok post the same video a few different times every few weeks or months. Would you advise doing that or no? Thanks!

@MaxineBartley: I struggle with getting other teams in the company to loop in social BEFORE agreeing to specific deliverables. How do you express the importance of being in conversations from the beginning?

@rachael.garland: What are some brands you think do a great job on their socials and have strong social strategies?

@caroline.miller: How would a social media strategy differ for a nonprofit/niche field?    

@sarah.moore Do you have hints to help the conversation with stakeholders that are really hesitant about being playful? I do not want our stuff to be ‘corporate bland’.

@Kmanoppello How do you get leadership to understand the importance of authenticity and being personable on social channels??

@akluge Do you incorporate AI into creating content for Jamba and Auntie Anne’s?

@sophie.gross How do you bring this fun tone with strict AP rules in place?

@melissa.judy How do you source UGC creators? Or are you simply sharing followers' posts?

@ashley.manivong How much reactive content is too much? Our stakeholders always have “urgent” matters to post on social

@Ahuey What percent of your time is spent on content creation, strategy, and other responsibilities?

@corrine.dorrian How often are you in the field shooting content vs. in the office creating the content/scheduling?

@Ahuey Who are some of your must follows to stay in the loop on social trends? 

@omontiano Any special advice for organic content from government organizations whose content is mostly sharing information and resources?

@hanisha.kapadia I typically see things like “educational” “delightful” etc as content buckets - can you talk more about how you view these buckets and how often you update them?

@jacob.kirsch Do you have any recommendations for storytelling for Nonprofits?

@paysonwick what is your weekly workflow with social planning/design?

@meetedzenebubu Is there a one sized fit content type for all social media platforms?

@kkramer How often do you post on each channel?

If you haven’t already, subscribe to this thread to get notified when the recording goes live!

Userlevel 1
Badge

@kkramer How often do you post on each channel?

We post 3 or 4 times a week on IG/FB.

1x at least on Twitter

3/4x on tik tok!

Userlevel 1
Badge

@april.hunt @tadzia.lee: Can you share more about social positioning?

This is how you position yourself on social, so really digging in on the problem, truth, human need you’re solving and your purpose on social.

Problem: what is your current business challenge or challenge on social? Is it you’ve lost engagement? You’ve lost your brand edge? You are building a community?

Truth: What is your brands truth? What is the need your brand is solving? For Auntie Anne’s, our truth is that we are the snack that fulfills and keep you moving and it gives you and your mood a boost.

Human need we’re solving: what is the solution your brand gives to your fans' needs?

Your purpose on social: this is your social strategy one-liner

Userlevel 1
Badge

@claireterry: I see certain brands on TikTok post the same video a few different times every few weeks or months. Would you advise doing that or no? Thanks!

I would advise posting the same thing over and over again. I would post a similar video if the purpose is to test a piece of content or series. but i wouldn’t post the same exact thing over and over again. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@MaxineBartley: I struggle with getting other teams in the company to loop in social BEFORE agreeing to specific deliverables. How do you express the importance of being in conversations from the beginning?

I would continue to stress how important it is for social to be at the table because you’re the front lines and in the weeds with your community. All of your channels (social, email, digital, etc.) need to be synced so it isn’t confusing for your audience. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@rachael.garland: What are some brands you think do a great job on their socials and have strong social strategies?

Zaxbys, Olipop, Jimmy Johns, Sweetgreen, Cava, Dunkin

Userlevel 1
Badge

@caroline.miller: How would a social media strategy differ for a nonprofit/niche field? 

There are some really amazing nonprofit social examples out there. I don’t think there has to be a major difference. I think you can still have fun in your niche. Be edgy, be educational, make your content FUN. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@sarah.moore Do you have hints to help the conversation with stakeholders that are really hesitant about being playful? I do not want our stuff to be ‘corporate bland’.

I would start by pulling examples of competitors and giving real life examples of how being a little playful helps with relatability, engagement, personality etc. Talk about how you really need to break through the feed by being relatable which means you have to be a little edgy! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@Basicallybari I was talking to our VP or Growth here at True Classic and Id love to connect you both. Is there a better way to connect?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Content Creators!

This week, on Wednesday, November 8th we are hosting Canva for Social Marketers: From Basics to Pro, join us to learn how to streamline process and create engaging content with Canva! See you there.