New Members

🎉 Welcome New Members!

• 3 January 2023
  • 4 replies
🎉 Welcome New Members!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome new Sprout Community Hub members! We are so excited you are here!

For everyone tagged as a new member, please introduce yourself in the thread. We would love to hear more about you and why you joined our community! Also, let us know what goals you have for 2023. Is there anything new you’ll be trying this year?

@david.edwards @hunter.bonniwell @sales.department @lupe.ramirez @plathw @mackenzie.burch @julia.aronson @dawnn @natasha.walker @kaylah.oliver @Daniel.windle @prodigy.finance ltd @nick.pruis @cassie.olivos1 @AshleyThompson @monika.sanchez @yulissa.pelayo @Sasha @larap @chelsea.skabrewing @rdi.social @sofia.b @dustin.zick @Josh @PSport @nizar.shalabi @thomas.vanhelvoort @nick.lalwani @venus.garcia @virginia.rios 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I’m Laura from the Sprout Community team based in Seattle. I set a new years resolution to do at least 15 minutes of yoga/stretching everyday, it’s not going well yet but I’m not giving up!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Welcome to the community, everyone! So glad you’re here. And happy new year! I’m a little late on the personal goal setting this year - so maybe that should be my goal to begin with? 🤔🤷🏾

👋👋👋 I’m Meghan! I work at Red Door Interactive as the Social & Content Manager. I’m based in Tucson, AZ 🌵. I joined the community this year to connect with other social managers, have a fast place for questions, and hopefully get some insight into how other social agencies are leveraging Sprout. Hmmm…. I have a lot of #goals for this year, but the one I’m most excited to try and jump into is participating in the Canva design challenges 🎨.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Meghan! We are excited you are here. I went to Arizona last year and wishing I had a trip planned this year too.

Some Sprout folks participate in the Canva design challenge and love it, I think I should try it too.