Question

Business Profile vs Creator Profile Instagram

• 19 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand the workarounds to not having access to Instagram audios with a Business Account? Our organization uses a third-party scheduling app, (Sprout Social), and I read that Creator Accounts that give you access to these audios cannot use third-party scheduling apps. Any suggestions? This is a conundrum for us. But it would sure be nice to be able to BOTH use trending audio and schedule with Sprout.

1 reply

Hey there!

Navigating Instagram’s features can indeed be tricky with different account types and third-party tools. If your organization requires access to trending audio while using a third-party scheduling app like Sprout Social, here are a few suggestions:

• Explore Instagram's Features: Consider switching between a Business Account (for scheduling via Sprout Social) and a Creator Account (for access to audios). While Creator Accounts don’t support third-party scheduling directly, you could manually post content that uses trending audios from this account.
  • Hybrid Approach: Use a combination of scheduling tools for regular posts and manual posting for audio-centric content. This way, you can maintain a consistent schedule while still leveraging trending audios when needed.
  • Feedback to Sprout Social: Reach out to Sprout Social’s support team to see if there are any upcoming features or workarounds they recommend for integrating trending audio features.
  • Monitor Updates: Instagram frequently updates its features, so keep an eye out for changes that might offer more flexibility in the future.

Balancing these options can help maintain your organization’s social media strategy while making the most of Instagram’s engaging audio content.