Employee Advocacy Participation

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

For those of you who have launched an employee advocacy program at your company, I’d love to hear success stories or tips on how to drive engagement from departments. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@kelli.morrell I hope you get some good responses from your peers. In the meantime, here are some articles that are super helpful: https://sproutsocial.com/insights/?s=employee+advocacy

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@JonathanZuluaga Thank you for sending!  

Userlevel 1
Badge

We’ve rolled out Bambu to our entire company. We then have diverse content on the platform for our people to share what aligns with them and/or their position. We also encourage our people to send in any photos of team events, personal goals, or just fun things they’ve accomplish or done recently. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@victoriawalenga Thanka for sharing! What industry are you in? Do you all use the newsletter and digest? 

I’d love to hear from others on this topic too. We saw a decent decrease in engagement, although we have a monthly incentive in place based on the sharing leaderboard. It’s the same people in the top 5 every time. And the sales and customer success orgs aren’t showing up in the top 5. What’s worked for you to engage these key teams?