Event

🔴 Watch the Recording! Canva for Social Marketers: From Basics to Pro

• 7 November 2023
  • 85 replies
🔴 Watch the Recording! Canva for Social Marketers: From Basics to Pro

Show first post

85 replies

Favorite tool is the background remover! Helps me in Canva everyday.

I appreciated hearing about the Magic Write AI writing. I didn’t really think about using it in a document for some writing help. I’m a great writer but I sometimes lack inspiration, so it’s nice to have something to start with. 

The new AI tools are fantastic. Can’t wait to dive in 

Userlevel 2

I’ve been starting to test out the magic features. Converting podcasts to video will be so simple with these tools.

Background remover.

Adding audio and creating animation to change static images to Reels when you don’t have videos.

Love the magic switch! This is a game-changer when making content calendars for both regular posts/stories/reels!

✨ Giveaway question! Thread your answer below, and you could be one of the five lucky members to win an Arboretum Swag Package!

Question: Which Canva feature discussed today was most valuable to you and why?

Share your answer in the thread, and we'll announce the winners on Monday!

Which Canva feature discussed today was most valuable to you and why?

*The promotion begins at 12pm CT on November 8th, 2023 and ends at 11:59pm CT on November 10th, 2023. To participate in the promotion, answer and reply to one of outline discussion questions. No purchase necessary. There will be a total of five prizes awarded. Each prize will consist of a branded Port Authority Document Tote, Moleskine Large Journal, 16.9oz Bell Echo Bottle, and a EOS Lip Balm. Limited to those 21 years or older. Open to legal residents of the United States (with the exception of Hawaii), the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Information provided to Sprout Social, Inc. is subject to our privacy policy. For details, see this promotion’s complete official rules which govern this promotion. Sprout Social, Inc. address: 131 S Dearborn St Ste 700, Chicago, IL 60603.

Using AI to provide suggested language as a start to a project

Using animation with templates was SO helpful! I can foresee saving so much time in recreating content for the different SM platforms 🙏

The Canva feature discussed today that I find most valuable is that when searching for photos and graphics in Canva, you can go under Filters and filter by static or animated images. 

Learning how to turn static IG post into an animated Reel was very valuable because my company is looking to make more engaging IG content.

I loved learning about the magic switch tool! As a manager over a few social platforms, we tend to focus heavily on our IG feed and less on stories and reels and I think this tool will be a game changer for us! Thank you for a great training!

The AI features across the entire platform is amazing. I struggle to come up with fun post copy after working so long on the graphics and videos. This Magic Write is a game changer.

I liked the Magic write, I’ve seen pop-ups for it but am usually trying to design something quick so typically just minimized it, is is useful in the app, as I use Sprouts AI a lot for the actual text around the post. 

my favorite feature is magic write! so excited to see how i can level up social media graphics!

The audiogram content idea was really cool -- I can totally see this coming in handy for some of my social needs.

LOVED this session! I just started a Canva for Teams trial yesterday so this was perfectly timed! I loved Magic Write, the podcast example, extracting audio - so many great ideas! I hope to start digging deeper and playing around ASAP! Thank you! 

Magic Write looks amazing!!

Loved learning more about MagicWrite! Super excited to start using this tool :)

The magic and animation tools. I use Canva on a regular basis, but really feel like this will take me to the next level. Thanks! 

Definitely the background remover, magic switch, and the AI Magic Write feature. Helps with social media captions for sure!

Magic Animate is a great, new feature in Canva! Thanks for the webinar!

Magic Write! I’m a faithful Chat GPT user, but now I can just do it in Canva!

Magic Resize! Simple but so necessary. 👏

Thanks team! My favorite Canva feature discussed today was the background remover and animation features! Simple and makes a huge difference!