Event

🔴 Watch the Recording! Canva for Social Marketers: From Basics to Pro

• 7 November 2023
  • 85 replies
🔴 Watch the Recording! Canva for Social Marketers: From Basics to Pro
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

We're excited to invite you to an exclusive workshop with Katy Hearne-Church, Design Educator at Canva, as she shares tips and tricks that will change how you approach content creation. 

In this workshop, Katy will guide you through some time-saving techniques to help you optimize your workflow and create engaging content more efficiently. Whether you're a seasoned Canva user or just getting started, there's something for everyone. 

We'll also show you how Canva can help you collaborate with your teams and organize your work so you can create engaging content with ease. Plus, we'll give you the lowdown on Canva's features, including free and subscription-based options. 

Register now to ensure you join this invaluable session with Katy from Canva!

RSVP Now:

Katy is an experienced Canva Trainer and Workshop Host passionate about helping individuals express their creativity and produce stunning, professional-looking graphics. Her extensive knowledge of Canva and social media makes the perfect partnership for The Arboretum, and she is excited to share her expertise with our community.Known for her conversational and professional style, Katy is committed to providing guidance and answering questions while creating a supportive learning environment. Her many years of content creation experience, particularly in social media, has given her the skills to assist both beginners and experienced creators take their designs to the next level.

If you missed this event, watch the recording now:

Be sure to download the Social Media with Canva Workbook to practice what you’ve learned!

85 replies

Userlevel 2

I was not able to attend and really wanted too! Can I get a recording of the workshop?

Thank you

Definitely the animations and movement to make your design have a little extra pizzazz! As well as the branding how easy branding can be!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you so much to everyone who attended The Arboretum event Canva for Social Marketers: From Basics to Pro Live!

I learned so much from Katy at Canva, and it seems you all did too. As promised, here are some of the resources we talked about today:

The recording is uploading now so I’ll be sure to share it first thing tomorrow, along with answers to some of your remaining questions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you so much to everyone who attended The Arboretum event Canva for Social Marketers: From Basics to Pro!

I learned so much from Katy at Canva, and I hope you did too.

We weren’t able to get to this question from @nyoung and @Burns1604, where can I find more Canva training videos? There is a link to more of Katy’s trainings in the Canva Handbook linked below!

For those of you who weren’t able to attend the live session, here’s the recording:

Download the Canva Handbook to practice!

Make sure to download and complete the Canva Handbook to practice what you learned today.

Userlevel 1

Magic Switch! I didn’t realize you could do multiple new files at once

The AI magic write was one of my favorite features. It’s perfect for that caption writers block (that we all get)

Userlevel 1

Thank you for posting the recording. I was so disappointed when I realized I missed this one. 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

🏆 Congratulations @reid.zura, @bhaines, @president's.office, @megan.k, and @Claudia Utley! You’ve been randomly selected as our winners. 

Keep an eye out for a DM from me to ship you the prize!

🏆 Congratulations @reid.zura@bhaines@president's.office@megan.k, and @Claudia Utley! You’ve been randomly selected as our winners. 

Keep an eye out for a DM from me to ship you the prize!

This is awesome!! Thank you Laura, and congrats winners!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Just watched on demand. I would’ve answered “I’m a pro” to that poll question (user since 2014 🙌) and I still learned a thing or two! I’ve been dying to filter between free and pro option and never found that setting 🤦 and I didn’t know about stock videos. Love the accessibility check too. Thanks Katy and Laura!