Community Giveaway Q 🎁: Which brands are leveraging AI well? ✨

• 4 April 2024
  • 5 replies
Community Giveaway Q 🎁: Which brands are leveraging AI well? ✨
Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Whether it’s visual enhancements, copywriting assistance, or customer experiences and more - AI is truly everywhere around us - there’s no denying it.

Q: What brands do you believe are truly harnessing the power of AI in remarkable ways, and have caught your eye with their mesmerizing AI magic tricks? 🎩✨

Chime in the thread below to share the ones that have left you going 'Wow!' 🤩 for a chance to win! 🎁

The Promotion begins at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on April 5, 2024, and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on April 10, 2024. To participate in the promotion, engage with the outlined question by sharing a reply for the chance to win one of three packages that include an Arboretum notebook, Water bottle, sticker, power bank and a 2-pack Professional Wireless Lavalier Microphone, AND be featured on Sprout’s Insights blog. Three prizes will be awarded. No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of (i) the 50 United States excluding Hawaii, (ii) the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), (iii) Puerto Rico, (iv) Guam, (v) American Samoa, and (vi) the U.S. Virgin Islands. Information provided to Sprout Social, Inc. is subject to our privacy policy. For details, see this promotion’s complete official rules which govern this promotion. Sprout Social, Inc. address: 131 S Dearborn St Ste 700, Chicago, IL 60603.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

The brand I work for - Riskonnect - just started leveraging AI in our Business Continuity & Resilience SaaS solution - basically, AI provides disaster recovery professionals with recommendations/suggestions as they fill out regulatory documentation. It’s a major win for these professionals, since it helps them to make sure that nothing gets overlooked (it does something similar to the AI features in TurboTax). 

We show an example of it here if anyone is interested in checking it out: https://riskonnect.com/solutions/ai-solutions/
(Scroll down to the section titled ‘New – AI in Business Resilience Plans’)

Userlevel 1

UCF-based Limbitless Solutions comes to mind. By allowing prosthetic recipients to co-create artwork for their prosthetics using AI, they’ve shown AI's potential to positively impact individuals. In a landscape often dominated by AI driven efficiency, it's heartwarming to see it used to enhance human experiences.

Limbitless Solutions

Many brands are tackling AI, but I thought this integration of AI with VR took things to the next level.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5YnM87NrIM/

Created by Happy Finish, for Coca-Cola, and using 8th Wall’s technology, it’s one of the more impressive tech pieces I’ve seen in a while. After everyone was astounded by generative AI in 2022, there was a gap as brands looked at how this technology could be used to create innovative, interesting pieces of content that couldn’t be created without the technology. This is one example that shows what the future of marketing will look like.

I thoroughly enjoyed Maybelline's Lash Sensational Sky mascara advert. Very eye catching 😜

Userlevel 1

I think Pedigree is using AI in a creative and positive way by using AI to help enhance images of real-life shelter dogs rather than using models. Not only are these dogs adorable, but this campaign is promoting pet adoption from local shelters.

https://www.marketingdive.com/news/pedigree-ai-adoptable-shelter-dog-ad-photos-purpose-marketing/712609/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Issue:%202024-04-10%20Marketing%20Dive%20Newsletter%20%5Bissue:60913%5D&utm_term=Marketing%20Dive