Solved

Influencer Parternship Analytic Tracking

Userlevel 1

Hi! Does anyone have an influencer marketing platform they like using? We’re looking for a platform to track influencer partnership analytics as well as work as a discovery tool for finding new influencers. We currently use Sideqik, but they’re increasing their prices and it’s out of our client’s budget. Would love to hear other’s favorite platforms!

icon

Best answer by Nycole 29 June 2023, 19:43

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @kailee.stickler! Hope you get some great leads from your peers. In the meantime, I wanted to introduce you to @alexeidos, CEO & Co-Founder of The Influencer Marketing Factory - who might be a great resource to connect with here!

I came here to post the SAME THING! We’ve used GRIN, but were supremely unhappy with that service and looking for a new one to employ this year. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi everyone! Thanks @Gayatri Shukla for the tag :) feel free to DM here or also contact me on LinkedIn and I’ll connect you with our sales team

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hey all! I highly recommend Tagger Media it is the leading platform in the space. Influencers authenticate in and you get all their data. Influencers also have their own portals to submit content into for review. If you’re an agency your clients also get their own portal to review content in. Three portals that make for incredibly easy collaboration and workflow. I have brought Tagger to two agencies where I built influencer and social practices and I also brought it in house with me to GoodRx. You pay by seat! I’m happy to make an intro if you need one. It’s not “cheap” but if you’re doing influencer work having an end to end platform for identification, workflow, reporting, etc is pretty critical to your programs.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@kailee.stickler I would check out Digitote - it’s a (NEW) project management software specifically for influencer managers and creators. 

Userlevel 1

I had a demo with CreatorIQ last week, anyone have any experience with this tool? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@loren.siegel I've got experience with CIQ and wouldn't recommend it. It's basically a less sophisticated version of Tagger at the same price or more I've heard. Happy to answer any questions but I got one of my agencies out of a contract with them because it was so bad. They have the slowest moving roadmap I've ever seen and aren't collaborative with clients at all. Over the years tagger has added dozens of things to their roadmap that I've asked for. I've used it at big agencies and in-house for smaller teams. Works for all. 

Userlevel 1

@Nycole WOW thank you for the insight!! I will have a look at Tagger. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@loren.siegel their head of sales Daniel is great. I've brought Tagger to three companies now. The whole team is so collaborative. His email is daniel@taggermedia.com if you want to email him! I do always listen to new platform pitches to see if I should consider others and nothing has come close. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@kailee.stickler  We use CreatorIQ here at True Classic. We moved from GRIN since they weren't working for our needed as we are rapidly growing.