Question

What are your main thought leadership tactics?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I’m curious on what thought leadership tactics our community is seeing the most success from and on which channels. I know LinkedIn is usually the primary channel but what are you seeing work best: video, doc shares, something else? And how are you bringing thought leadership into your other channel strategies?

Thanks for the insight!

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Jackie - We’ve taken a deep dive into thought leadership this year and are focusing on LinkedIn for 2022. We’ve had great engagement with graphics that contain a headshot and quote from someone within our leadership team. We’ve also encouraged those same individuals to interact with the content after its posted.

- Katie C.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Awesome, thanks for the insight Katie! It sounds like you are sharing quote cards from your owned company channels most often and having the leader engage but I’m curious, have you tested having the exec leader share content from their own profile and then amplifying to your company page? Interested to see if there’s a difference in engagement in that approach. 

Badge +1

Hi Jackie! We are seeing great results from helping our CEO draft posts and then liking them from our company LinkedIn page. During a recent high profile event where we had a lot of posts over a week+, our CEO posts accounted for the largest percentage of our total reach. 

We have also seen a lot of engagement on polls and PDFs (where we take our blogs/articles and translate them into a graphic told over a few slides). We are eager for these formats to be integrated into the LinkedIn API!