Skip to main content

I might drop the $3 to investigate it, but… I am not sold on it, yet. Details in the Twitter blog here.

Are you going to check it out?

Rolled out here in Oz about six months ago but I’m not sure there’s much extra for the $4.50 a month

Rolled out here in Oz about six months ago but I’m not sure there’s much extra for the $4.50 a month

I’ll probably test it out. If it’s nothing special, it’s only $3 usd lost. I think the “edit” button is just a timer, too.

I just signed up for it over the weekend to try it out. I like some the customizations that come with it.

@mandy.edwards I have found the “edit” button both valuable and annoying. Lol. I can’t decide if I like it or not. That said, I’ve been using it for free for years, so… We’ll see how long it lasts!

@joe.huber - I do like that as well! I also like the ‘undo’ option.

@mandy.edwards That’s what is kind of annoying. Like sometimes I am just sending one word, get out of my way! But other times I’ll catch a typo because it forces you to re-read it. I don’t wanna pay $4 for that, but it’s also saved me a few times already lol.

Twitter is my least favorite platform, so I’m not going to pay to use it. 

Twitter is my least favorite platform, so I’m not going to pay to use it. 

I am shocked! Shocked! … Well, not that shocked.

Typing out Futurama bits aside, I feel that. It’s such a strange place. I just love how fast it is and how casually I feel like I can enter in and out.