Solved

How to Export LinkedIn Follower Data

• 20 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know if there is a way to download my LinkedIn Company Page's followers into an Excel document that includes their names, company name, etc. Our BD/Sales team was looking to use this list for their activities and I want to be able to use this data to show our people that they should be posting to their own connections and not relying on the company posts to do all of the heavy lifting.

I believe there was a way in Sales Navigator to download this data, but my company no longer is using Sales Navigator. If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by julia.karacius 2 November 2023, 15:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I tried to figure this out years ago and wasn’t able to discover. Please do circle back to this post if you have success. 

From my knowledge, there’s no way to export their names/company names. But, if you don’t know this already, you can go to your company’s LinkedIn profile > hit Analytics > Followers, and from there you can select the date range and download an export that includes New Followers, Location, Job Function, Seniority, Industry, and Company Size. Keep in mind though, as I’ve talked with a LinkedIn Support rep, that no matter the date range you select, it will reflect data to-date. I’ve started doing these exports on a monthly basis. Hope this helps!