Question

Meta Pixel Won't Connect to Shopify

• 4 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi friends! Unfortunately, I’m here with another “why does Facebook Business Manager hate us all” post :(

Our web team has been trying to link our Facebook Ad Pixel to our Shopify site for a hot minute with no success. Despite having all page permissions on the Facebook account, we receive a “you don’t have the permissions for this” error message every time we attempt to link them. I have tried as the Facebook account owner, had the Shopify account owner try, and a few other team members who have access to both platforms but no one can make it work. Unfortunately, Facebook does not have a responsive support team and we’ve followed their online “help” guide to no avail. 

Any tips on how to link Facebook Pixels to Shopify would be greatly appreciated! Or if you have the secret on how to get FB on the phone, I’ll take that too. Thanks in advance!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I’m sorry you’re dealing with this @allison, I’m not sure how to help you here other than leaving a comment to bump your question back to the top. 

I will ask some of my colleagues to see if they know the answer as well. Enjoy the rest of your week!