Do you use Reddit to promote social posts featuring blog or ebook links?

• 16 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Do you ever use Reddit to share links to B2B social posts that link out to blog content?

I’m a B2B marketer and we do a lot of leveraging LinkedIn groups to get our posts in front of the right sets of eyes. This is pretty effective for us. But I don’t want to be solely relying on LinkedIn groups. I’d like to also leverage Reddit and potentially also Discord groups as well. 

Definitely important to abide by community rules for those channels. And only promote in spots where promotion is allowed. But, say, I have a GRC Guide - a great place to share that is in a group of GRC professionals. It’s the right set of eyes for the piece of content. And it’s a good opportunity to bring new followers to our page at the same time.

Just joined Reddit recently and I’m trying to find the best way to use it as a vehicle to get our posts in front of the right eyes. Especially for the ‘finance’ and ‘risk management’ prospects we target. 

Appreciate your ideas/insights or Reddit general best practices. (I’m a ‘newb’ over there, as they say.😂) 

3 replies

Good question. 
*Following*

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Good question. 
*Following*

So following those types of groups is the best option? Curious to hear your thoughts. I feel like Reddit is the social media underground to me. But -- I realize that some people in B2C still see LinkedIn that way, so, haha, I think we all just think differently and some of us are more in-tune with one platform vs another. 

Hi. Did not mean to confuse you.

*following* is a term response that originated in Facebook years ago to indicate that I am following this thread to learn more as others comment. I know little of Reddit as well.