Peer Groups

Hospitality Industry Peer Group - Recap!

• 23 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you so much to those who attended our Hospitality Industry Peer Group! I just sent the recap email with the recording and deck.

@emily.sanchez @mads.gjoel @mary @cassidy.gallagher @andrea.sorensen @lindsey.simon @taylor.paul @Melanie.Stinson @brittany.carchano @mike.blight, please continue to network with each other when you need advice or ideas. 

For those of you where weren’t able to attend, I’ve attached the deck with discuss questions. Please share your thoughts on some of the things we discussed below.

@isabella.meraz @alisoncdeborba @AToms.PHR @sarah.guest @wendy.drago @louise.o'brien @stelios.antoniou @rhonda.holt @jennifer.norton @nickgilham @JoelMorales @thomas.o'sullivan @samanthaeng @Harriet @bernasconi @claire.warne @sara.hall @liza.mickens @debbie.miller @curtis.gabriel @suviche marketing @kayla.stephens @travis.sandoval @rosalynn.sarvi @lisa.culbertson @anthony @morgan.lee @redai0453 

1. What are some of your best practices for audience growth?
  2. What are some ways you are using Social Listening?
  3. What social media trends are you seeing in the Hospitality industry?
  4. How are your social teams structured?
  5. What are some tips for working with Influencers?
  6. How are you prioritizing with low bandwidth?

Do you have a question for your peers? Drop it in the thread!

2 replies

I hate that I wasn’t able to attend! I look forward to the next one! Will there be a recording?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi there @morgan.lee, we unfortunately don’t have a recording to share. But I’ll be sure to let you know when we schedule the next hospitality group.

Do you have anything you’re currently struggling with which you would like to ask this group for advice in the thread?