👋 Hospitality Peer Group Recap - Thursday Sept 14th

• 14 September 2023
  • 8 replies
👋 Hospitality Peer Group Recap - Thursday Sept 14th
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello to all of my favorite Hospitality Industry Social Professionals!

Tomorrow Sept 14th, I’ll be hosting an industry peer group where you can all get together and collaborate on current trends, successes, and struggles. 

Register here:

This is a great opportunity for networking with your peers and learning from others who experience a similar day to day.

If you have anything you’d like to bring up with the group tomorrow, please thread below!

I’m looking forward to see you soon @levi.kalb @Emm at Brew @colby.kingston @gina.spin @ksquinn @eryn.locks @kayla.stephens @abbie.judge @zoe.boyd @jessica.mcdonald @NellieD @karahosmer @mary @nickgilham @allie.gritt @emily.harris @brooklyn.duren @sam.chaney @barbara.estrada 

There was an incorrect link in the Healthcare Peer Group registration which incorrectly brought folks to this event registration. If you’re in Healthcare, the peer group is on Sept 28th and you can register here. Thank you!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

As a reminder, the Peer Group recordings are not shared publicly so please attend the live session.

I know things can come up or time zones don’t always allow for live attendance, feel free to ask your questions and network in the thread below if you aren’t able to make it. Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Looking forward to it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Please share in the thread what you’d like to discuss today if you haven’t already filled out the intake form, we’ve only received a few responses. Thank you!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you so much for joining the Hospitality Industry Peer Group today @mary @nickgilham @karahosmer @gina.spin @Medieval Times and Andrew! I hope you enjoyed our conversation as much as I did.

Here’s a recap of the things we discussed, feel free to share some answers to these questions in the thread below for anyone who wasn’t able to attend live today.

• What type of content/pillars to y’all focus on sharing?
  • Why aren’t a lot of hospitality industry brands on TikTok?
  • Have you seen an increase in spam in your comments/DMs? How are you handling this?
  • Are you still open for reviews on Facebook?
  • What are some current challenges you’re trying to work through?

Some questions we weren’t able to get to:

• How are you reaching younger audiences? What have you found successful?
  • Are you using travel influencers as part of your strategy? 

As a reminder, for anyone unable to attend we aren’t able to share the recording. If there is anything you would like to ask your hospitality peers, share it in the thread below!

Thank you, @LauraPorcincula, for hosting, and thank you to everyone for such a great discussion! Looking forward to the next session.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

It was really nice to meet you @karahosmer!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Also, thank you @karahosmer for sharing The Ritz London TikTok page for inspo. I’m finally scrolling with sound on and I’m getting some ASMR vibes. 😂

Isn’t it SOOO good, @LauraPorcincula?! Just stumbled upon another truly golden TikTok account this morning as well: Check out Oklahoma Dept. of Wildlife’s page. Not hospitality related but just so well done.