📆 RSVP: Healthcare Industry Peer Group

• 11 July 2023
  • 9 replies
📆 RSVP: Healthcare Industry Peer Group
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Healthcare folks!

Join us on Wednesday July 12th for the Healthcare Industry Peer group. This is an exciting opportunity to network with your peers who also work in Healthcare and Social Media. Come together with us to share insights, discuss challenges, and provide support to one another. This event is a great opportunity to expand your network, gain new perspectives, and foster personal and professional growth.

To make the most of this session, please fill out this form before our session.

📆 RSVP and Register here:

We are looking forward to seeing you all there, if you’re tagged in this post then please fill out this form before our session to submit your topics in advance.

See you there!

@robbie.schneider @sarahreymann @louisa.woltermann @rosanna.jensen @laura.steel @lindsay.nicholson @brad.keeling @Andy Hawkins @george.mattingly ii @lyn.sylk @amare.marketing @katie.gregg @nikki.kidd @danielle.thompson @larrianc @jennifer.walker @dianaeichmann @raven.gill @kelly.mcdonald @leefrostwrites @julia.viola @anna.vriesema @rebecca.budde @jordan.loeffler @mariah.berry @Anna Laura McGranahan @dbakker @fb.response @annelise.herr @olivia.sweeney @shannon.shields @haleyelizabeth @mary.keutelian @jill.johnstone king @MAPMG @tamunursingcomm @jamie.walsh @derek.neal @kimberly @LauraPorcincula 

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I’ll be there!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I’m so bummed I was looking forward to this but just had a schedule conflict come up. Always happy to connect with my peers. 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ravenvgill/ 
Please send a note saying your an agency partner

www.threads.net/ravenvgill 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

✨ Giveaway! Thread your answer below for your chance to win! ✨

Share something you learned or stood out in this session?

Userlevel 2

Thank you for this great touchbase with fellow healthcare social media stars! I’ll definitely be thinking more critically about the usefulness and compliant application of the Meta Pixel for our ad campaigns.

Something that stood out to me was the Employee Advocacy advice! “Amplify This” Channel in Slack, dropping your recent post in hopes that your team engages with it! This is such a great idea! 😀

I realized I could be doing more to stay on top of new concerns and trends in healthcare/social media to better support my clients, and this was a helpful connection point. Helpful to get some different perspectives, especially as I start to work with different types of healthcare clients. 

I appreciated the discussion around TikTok. 

Userlevel 2

Thank you for this great touchbase with fellow healthcare social media stars! I’ll definitely be thinking more critically about the usefulness and compliant application of the Meta Pixel for our ad campaigns.

Userlevel 1

Sorry I wasn’t able to join the entire session - we were announcing a new member hospital to our health system today. But I enjoyed being able to connect with colleagues working in healthcare social. A take away for me was thinking more strategically around boosted organic content.

Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniellethompson/ and on Threads at https://www.threads.net/@uppervalleymom