According to me, Jackie Mulligan, it's a 'headphones on' kind of day.

• 29 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

If you’re like me and you got on this train a decade ago - props. It’s been quite a journey. 

I’m Jackie. Nice to meet you all!

Current Role: Senior Social Media Manager @ Similarweb

I’ve been agency side, I’ve been brand side, and I’ve run the gamut when it comes to professional social. It’s been a real privilege to work across a variety of industries: B2C, B2B, tech, gaming, health, beauty, travel and so many others. I’ve got some background in influencer marketing, as well. 

Currently, I’m leading social at Similarweb. Pre-pandemic, I was doing the same thing for the cruise vertical at TripAdvisor. I spent some time at Facebook, so I’m happy to talk paid social, too.

I’ve been digging into the data for the last hour doing some end-of-Q1 reads on our performance against benchmarks. As soon as I start rubbing my eyes, I know it’s time for a break. So, thanks for an opportunity to work some qualitative into my morning.

I’m excited to network with the pros in this community. Drop me a line.

Hobbies: restaurants, cooking, travel, gaming, music, podcasting, books, anime, binging shows, movies, and anything that falls under the nerd umbrella.

Find me on Linkedin

Find me on Insta

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome Jackie! What are you currently binge watching?

Badge

Welcome Jackie! What are you currently binge watching?

Oh, so many things. Working through my bench. Suits, Scrubs, Love Island, and the Last Kingdom are all in play right now.