Beau Coffron Introduction

• 3 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Name: Beau Coffron

Title: Central Team Leader Social Media

Company: Life.Church

Hobbies: 9 years ago I created and still run my food blog lunchboxdad.com. Also I’m a big sports and Star Wars fan.

Some thing(s) I want to learn: Cake decorating

Some thing(s) I’m good at: Social Media Strategy, food art, trolling friends online

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hello and welcome, Beau! I would like to see (and eat) one of these cakes that you decorate.

And lunchboxdad.com is so cool! I’m always impressed when someone keeps a blog going because I usually do them for a month or two and move on. It takes a lot of effort to stay focused and continue to deliver, so kudos! Plus, now that I’m a dad myself, I’ll be sure to steal some ideas!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thanks @joe.huber, steal away! I’m currently terrible at cake decorating because it’s a totally different set of skills than other types of food art that I’ve been doing for years. I always admire those who can do it well because I know how difficult it is. The fun thing about my blog and @lunchboxdad social media is that it opened up the doors to a full-time position at where I am now growing and leading a team focused solely on social!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

The fun thing about my blog and @lunchboxdad social media is that it opened up the doors to a full-time position at where I am now growing and leading a team focused solely on social!

I preach this to people who want to get into social or a new field: Start writing about it or prove that you can do it in some capacity! Things will fall your way if you keep showing up. This is such a cool story!