Member Spotlight

Community Spotlight: Anna Laura McGranahan ✨

• 12 March 2024
  • 5 replies
Community Spotlight: Anna Laura McGranahan ✨
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Join us in celebrating Anna Laura McGranahan, the Senior Social Media Manager at Lenz Marketing in Decatur, GA! 🎉

At Lenz, a full-service agency specializing in healthcare, @Anna Laura McGranahan oversees the social media team while executing paid, organic, and social SEO strategies for a diverse range of clients, from specialty healthcare to non-profit and retail.

Fun Fact: Did you know Anna Laura won a PlayStation 4 from Taco Bell in 2013? Talk about a blast from the past! And guess what? She still has it, and it still works! (Check out the very 2013-era photo evidence on her IG!)

Anna Laura's recent project milestone? Learning to manage a team! With over 8 years in social media, she's embarked on a fulfilling journey overseeing two direct reports this year, fueled by her passion for teaching and mentorship.

Her favorite social account? @iamthirtyaf! Turning 30 this year, Anna Laura finds the account incredibly relatable and engaging.

Favorite pass times? Outside of work, Anna Laura enjoys spending quality time with her husband, Stevie, and their two adorable kitties. She's also a Google Local Guide enthusiast, an avid reader, and a curator of monthly playlists, always on the lookout for new bops to share with friends.

Where does Anna Laura find inspiration? Everywhere! She makes it a point to connect with other industry folks whenever she can, OGs remember the magic of 2020 Marketing Twitter. Anna Laura is a huge advocate for personal development, and strongly believes working in social requires a student mentality. She loves LinkedIn Learning and HubSpot courses, and carves out time every week for industry news and newsletters. Some of her favorites are Sprout, Lia Haberman's ICYMI, Rachel Karten's Link In Bio, and Nicole Tabak’s Social Media Detox.

Where can folks connect with her outside the Arboretum? She’s most active on Twitter/X @annalaurahhh and LinkedIn

Let's give a round of applause to Anna Laura for her dedication, creativity, and inspiring journey in the world of social media marketing!

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thank you for sharing your story, @Anna Laura McGranahan! @iamthirtyaf is one of my fave IG accounts too! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thank you so much for the feature! 🥰

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Thanks for being part of the Arb and for always being such a helpful voice in our community, @Anna Laura McGranahan! We love having you here!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I loved reading this Community Spotlight on @Anna Laura McGranahan - thanks so much for featuring her! 

I identify with her sentiment about learning how to manage a team as an experienced SMM - I’ve been on that journey recently myself. And I turn 30 next year as well. 

Anna - I’d love to chat sometime. I feel like we could bounce ideas off of one another in terms of team management. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@Katy4Riskonnect I’d love to! Feel free to add me on LinkedIn and reach out anytime!