Member Spotlight

Community Spotlight: Craig Cordell 🔦

• 13 September 2023
  • 5 replies
Community Spotlight: Craig Cordell 🔦
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Join us in celebrating Craig Cordell, September’s Arboretum Spotlight!

Craig Cordell (@craig.cordell)  is a Community Manager at Goosechase!

Fun fact: We fostered 15 dogs before we adopted one of our own! 🐶 

Can you share a recent project you worked on that you're particularly proud of? Goosechase 🪿 recently collaborated with outdoor adventure brand Cotopaxi 🦙 to create a custom Hike 'n Honk Experience for members of our online community, The Nest. Participants completed over 2,000 submissions, learned how to DO GOOD in the world 🌎, and won some rad prizes, too.

What’s your favorite social account to follow right now? The US Open Instagram had me hooked this year! From Ben Shelton's signature phone ☎️ celebration and Coco Gauff's first Major to Novak Djokovic's tribute to Kobe Bryant. 🐍 

When you're not working, what do you like to do for fun? You can usually find me listening to Bruce Springsteen 🎧 while I walk my dog Foster 🐕 or having fun with my wife Emilie and our two-year-old daughter Clara.

When it comes to your work, where do you find inspiration? The flock at Goosechase inspires ✨  me every day to always be testing, learning, and moving one to the right! 

Where can folks connect with you outside the Arboretum? Connect with me on LinkedIn and share your ideas about social and community building.

Let's congratulate Craig on his amazing contributions and be sure to connect with him outside the Arboretum to stay inspired by his work and journey! 🙌

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

😊 This made my week @Jonathan Zuluaga! Grateful to be a member of this awesome community! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

We love having you in the Arb community, @craig.cordell! Thanks for always being so willing to share your insights with the community, and popping in to conversations to help peers out. We’re all learning so much from you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Enjoyed this spotlight. I grew up a tennis fan and love the video floating around social of Coco at the US Open dancing in the stands as a kid. The full circle moment of being crowned champion… 😍 .

Craig - sorry your Blue Jays didn’t advance in the playoffs! My Cubbies totally fell flat last week of the season. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@lisa.rodrigo and @craig.cordell, my Mariners blew it this year too. 😭

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@lisa.rodrigo and @craig.cordell, my Mariners blew it this year too. 😭

⚾ It’s just over so quickly! They play 162 and then poof 💨 your season is over in a flash. Not even Dodgers’ fans are happy this October.