Member Spotlight

Community Spotlight: Lisa Rodriguez

• 16 October 2023
  • 3 replies
Community Spotlight: Lisa Rodriguez
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Join us in celebrating Lisa Rodriguez, October’s Arboretum Spotlight!

Lisa Rodriguez (@lisa.rodrigo) is a Social Media Programs Manager at Cradlepoint, a tech company that brings wireless connectivity to everyone… from police offers on rural patrols to students commuting on long bus rides. I lead organic social across our global footprint and I also manage our employee advocacy program, for more than 1,000 colleagues.

Fun fact: I’m tall! Nobody realizes that from a video call in our remote working environments. I’m 6’1”. When I finally meet coworkers in person, it’s that old adage… if I had a dollar for every time somebody told me I was tall… 😂

What’s your favorite social account to follow right now? Strike Force Five on Instagram has me bent over in laughter. A core group of late-night talk show hosts started pow-wowing during the writer’s strike and ended up making a limited series podcast out of it. Every episode has me randomly snorting in delight while washing dishes or on a dog walk. I even listen to the ads because they break the mold on what’s expected. Ryan Reynolds has an ongoing sponsored cameo and has next-leveled topical content marketing. It’s the break in my workday that I didn’t know I needed.

If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Can cookies be a meal? I’m definitely a founding member of the #SelfCareCookieClub. 🍪 There was a fun photo circulating around social of a sidewalk sandwich board that said “websites use cookies to improve performance, and to be honest, so do I.” That could be my motto!

When it comes to your work, where do you find inspiration? Everywhere! My desktop and my phone’s camera roll are equally cluttered with screenshots of awesomeness that I find throughout my days and want to remember. There are so many social media marketers out there making it happen; I love that I can still be surprised, given how many times I’ve been around the block.

Top reason why you’re a Sprout user: Sprout had me at tags… I’m into the analytics of social marketing and Sprout’s functionality allows me to parse my content with however many tags my heart desires. It’s given me valuable insights I can take back to management and earn resources to do more, because I show what works. The visuals in the trends tab are 💯

Where can folks connect with you outside the Community Hub? (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc) I’m @eskeymo most everywhere; it’s a fun play on my maiden name that I was given by classmates ages ago. A little silly, given that I’m originally from Arizona… no eskimos there! I’m most active on LinkedIn and Instagram. If we connect, in addition to the social media marketing insights, expect a dose of kids, dogs, travel observations, a love of nature and sports moments too.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

So honored! Thanks Laura :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I always love meeting other soccer fans! The only other person I could find in The Arb talking about soccer is @jerica.manzi, there has to be more soccer fans in this community!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

⚽ ❤ ⚽ ❤ ⚽ ❤ ⚽ ❤ ⚽ ❤ ⚽ ❤ ⚽ ❤ ⚽ ❤