Community Spotlight

Community Spotlight: Talissa Beall

• 22 December 2022
  • 4 replies
Community Spotlight: Talissa Beall
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

The Community Spotlight shines a light on an outstanding community member who is active, helpful and propels our community forward. 

Congratulations to @TalissaBeall on your Community Spotlight! Talissa was recently recognized by Public Relations Society of America, Dallas as a Social Media Leader under 40 (40 under 40!) Learn more about Talissa below!

Title, role, and company:  Sr. Social Media Manager at Idea Grove (B2B Tech Marketing Agency)

Fun fact: I once sang in a private show with Penn & Teller.

What’s your favorite social account to follow right now? There’s way too many for me to choose from, but here are a few of my favorite TikTok accounts: ScrubDaddy, Duo Lingo, NotJustABartender, MintyBongWater, ThePaperPat, UnderTheDeskNews, DavidSuh, LifeOfTheSkateParty, NicqueMarina. I excluded the BookTok and anime creators I follow, but follow me on Twitter if you’re nerdy like me.

If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Out of the three meals a day? Breakfast!

When it comes to your work, where do you find inspiration? I love reading comments and checking out convos on social. That’s usually where I find my creativity. Either that or I have some random shower thought after work hours that I have to hurry and save on my phone.

Top reason why you’re a Sprout user: Sprout makes my life so much easier, especially when it comes to programming and reporting.

Where can folks connect with you outside the Community Hub?
Twitter: @talissatalks
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/talissabeall/

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Love this! I’m also a *big* fan of the ScrubDaddy TikTok page. Thank you for being a part of the Sprout Community, Talissa!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Breakfast club for life! Also a fan of UndertheDeskNews! Will need to check out the others - thanks for sharing!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Congrats @TalissaBeall, a real MVP!! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Thanks for being part of our community, @TalissaBeall, and happy holidays! I am HERE for all the Miles Morales love 🕷️, and I’m so ready for Across the Spider-verse in 2023. Warm regards, a fellow nerd 🙋🏽🤣