Holiday Giveaway Extravaganza

Giveaway Extravaganza: Day 6

• 18 December 2023
  • 23 replies
Giveaway Extravaganza: Day 6
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Ask those burning questions! 🔥

Fire up a conversation by posting a burning question about social media marketing!

Create a post with a question related to social media marketing, and tag two members you'd love to hear from. Let's turn this into a collaborative knowledge-sharing session!

How to Participate:

Create a new post and start a new discussion or ask a question related to social media marketing, and tag two members you'd love to hear from and then drop the link to that post below. Engage for a chance to win a Logitech for Creators Blue Yeti USB Microphone, and receive swag like an Arboretum Branded Notebook, and pen!

The Promotion begins at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on December 18, 2023, and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on December 18, 2023. To participate in the promotion, engage with the outlined discussions by posing a burning question related to social media marketing and tag two members you'd love to hear from for the chance to win a Logitech for Creators Blue Yeti USB Microphone, Arboretum notebook and pen. A $100 value. One prize will be awarded. No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the United States (with the exception of Hawaii), the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, 21 years or older. Information provided to Sprout Social, Inc. is subject to our privacy policy.

To read the full terms and conditions, here.

📆 Want to see the other giveaways? See the full line-up here: 

23 replies

Userlevel 2

What’s the biggest social media marketing challenge you’re facing right now, and how are you tackling it? :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@brandais.markey Make sure to create a new post in any forum, tag those folks and just drop the link to that post here! Best of luck and thanks for participating!

Userlevel 2

Thanks @Jonathan Zuluaga 😄 Here we go! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Here we goooooooooo!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

How do you use Sprout’s analytic tools to figure out not just the best times, but best days to post?

Context: Posting 7 days a week for 4 concepts might not be the most efficient use of our team’s time.

How do you expect AI to change the social media landscape for creators in 2024?

@stacyk @craig.cordell 

removed by user

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@stacyk @grace.wegener @Claudia Utley Make sure to create a new post in any forum, tag two folks and just drop the link to that post here! Best of luck and thanks for participating!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@Jonathan Zuluaga 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Userlevel 1

Here’s mine!

What do you think is the most underrated feature used in Sprout? @dustin.zick  @craig.carapelho 

Userlevel 2

@brandais.markey @dustin.zick 

Here you all go! 🙂

Awesome idea for a giveaway! This is my first post and I have a typo in my title 😅

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

👀 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Who else learns by doing or seeing it done one-on-one?

How are we going to be dealing with attribution in 2024? Will 3rd party software become mandatory as Meta is so prone to over-reporting paid results?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Can’t wait to hear some different ideas!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@stacyk @grace.wegener @Claudia Utley Make sure to create a new post in any forum, tag two folks and just drop the link to that post here! Best of luck and thanks for participating!

Thanks for the note, I didn’t read these directions clearly enough 😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

🏆 Congratulations @ashley.manivong  you’ve been randomly selected as the winner! Look out for a private message from us! 

Want another chance to win? Participate in today’s giveaway: