Happy International Women's Day & Women's History Month! Positive Vibes & Appreciation Alert 🚨

• 8 March 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

In honor of International Women’s Day and Women’s History Month, let’s start a chain reaction of appreciation and support for all who identify as women, and who’ve made a difference in this community and/or a positive impact on you - let’s lift each other up! 

I’m happy to kick us off here:

@AlexaHeinrich, @Brooke B. Sellas, @raven.gill, @mary, @Anna Laura McGranahan, @katie.murphy, @hayley.mathie, @Kalee.Williams, @lisa.rodrigo, @Katy4Riskonnect, @Mackenzie W, @Nycole, @Jenny Fowler, @tiffany.torbik, @stacyk, @samantha.hart, @Michelle_IndianaDunes, @michelle.hughes, @miranda, @alyssa.martelli, @corrine.dorrian, @michelleemard, @hannah.jean, @sophie.edwards, @sara.miller, @ashley.manivong, @emma.peneguy, @jessie.brown, @lisa.frame, @shannon.renke, @rebecca.taylor, @Jennifer Jones, and of course, our inimitable community manager @Laura Porcincula 

THANK YOU for your contributions to this community through your generous knowledge-sharing, unwavering peer support, stellar ideation, and your sheer boss-ness! Appreciate you all! 💗

Chime in below to share who you’re extra appreciative of this Women’s History Month! 

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Happy International Women's Day to all the remarkable social media managers here! Each of you plays a powerful role in shaping narratives and fostering inclusivity online. Your work bridges gaps, empowers voices, and highlights the stories that need to be told, making our career of choice a dynamic tool for change. As you can, keep leveraging your brand platforms to advocate for equal rights, celebrate women's achievements, and inspire actions that will lead to an inclusive, equitable future. Thank you, and let's keep pushing the boundaries together!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Happy International Women’s Day to the incredible #WomenInSocial here and to the hard-working ladies of Sprout who make this community possible @Laura Porcincula & @Gayatri Shukla. 

Thank you also to the guys in social who are advocates like @Jonathan Zuluaga - who has done features on many women in social (myself included) in The Arb since it first started. 

I’m proud to lead Riskonnect’s all-female Global Social Team + to work under an incredible female CMO who is also my mentor (Andrea Brody). 

Here’s how Riskonnect celebrated #IWD2024 on social today: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7171859774425260032

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

In honor of International Women’s Day, let’s start a chain reaction of appreciation and support for all who identify as women, and who’ve made a difference in this community and/or a positive impact on you - let’s lift each other up! 

I’m happy to kick us off here:

@AlexaHeinrich, @Brooke B. Sellas, @raven.gill, @mary, @Anna Laura McGranahan, @katie.murphy, @hayley.mathie, @Kalee.Williams, @lisa.rodrigo, @Katy4Riskonnect, @Mackenzie W, @Nycole, @Jenny Fowler, @tiffany.torbik, @stacyk, @samantha.hart, @Michelle_IndianaDunes, @michelle.hughes, @miranda, @alyssa.martelli, @corrine.dorrian, @michelleemard, @hannah.jean, @sophie.edwards, @sara.miller, @ashley.manivong, @emma.peneguy, @jessie.brown, @lisa.frame, @shannon.renke, @rebecca.taylor, @Jennifer Jones, and of course, our inimitable community manager @Laura Porcincula 

THANK YOU for your contributions to this community through your generous knowledge-sharing, unwavering peer support, stellar ideation, and your sheer boss-ness! Appreciate you all! 💗

Chime in below to share who you’re extra appreciative of this Women’s Day! 

Thank you so much and right back to you and the team at Sprout!,@Gayatri Shukla!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

It’s never too late to celebrate the amazing women who make this community and our supporting advocates. 

@Laura Porcincula thank you for brightening my inbox every Friday with social trends. There’s no way I could stay in the know without you! 

And I can’t forget @Ann Glennon for being an amazing customer success manager! 

You both rock!!!! 💖

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Happy belated International Women’s Day and Women History Month!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you for thinking of me @Kalee.Williams!

I’m proud to be a part of this community with so many women leaders. Here’s a few I’ve had the pleasure of working with:

@AlexaHeinrich @lisa.rodrigo @tiffany.torbik @Katy4Riskonnect @steph.hermanson @Madison.Masterson @talissa.beall @jessie.o'donnell @caitlin.grogan @rachel.coffey @Joy.Fernandez 

Userlevel 1

Right back at you! 😊

It’s never too late to celebrate the amazing women who make this community and our supporting advocates. 

@Laura Porcincula thank you for brightening my inbox every Friday with social trends. There’s no way I could stay in the know without you! 

And I can’t forget @Ann Glennon for being an amazing customer success manager! 

You both rock!!!! 💖

We’re going to have a great year!  @Kalee.Williams !