Hello from Cleveland! We Rock you know. ;)

• 31 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
  • Engaged User
  • 23 replies

Hi everyone! I’m Director, Social Media, at Acronym - which is headquartered on the 65th floor of the Empire State Building. And yes, we have some amazing views! I do work remotely from Cleveland, Ohio, and miss regular visits to the office. Hopefully, that will come sooner than later!

I’ve worked in social media marketing for 12 ½ years now, mostly in the hospitality industry (e.g., hotels, resorts, restaurants, bars, spas, etc.), but I’ve also worked in B2B, Automotive and eCommerce. Looking forward to getting to know more of you!

As for coffee, I’m a venti quad skinny vanilla latte (or the equivalent of the same at a local coffee shop), and I prefer hot coffee over iced, even in the summer!

Mary

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

WOW, Mary! I did NOT know that your HQ’s are the Empire State building. Working from the office must be distracting at times 🙃  

Also - for the record, you are my coffee-order twin, a SVL is my go-to order at Starbucks. I tell myself that it’s healthy because it’s “low-sugar” and studies now say caffeine is a heart-healthy ingredient - so I’m basically drinking a green smoothie. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@gshukla Especially difficult to concentrate in the office as (in non-pandemic times) I usually only visit the office once every other month! I have no clue how my co-workers who are there concentrate with those views! My linkedin cover image is the view from one of our conference rooms! As for the SVL, I did add those extra espresso shots - hence the “quad” is rather important. I think when I first ordered that, I asked “how many espresso shots can I add before it gets gross?” HAHA!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I love that! The next time you’re in the office - we need an artsy pic of that SVL against the NYC skyline as a backdrop. :D