Hey y'all!

• 17 November 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey y’all! I’m late to the game, lol. TBH I had all of this bookmarked and finally was able to sit down and hang out! I love, love, love Sprout and have been a Sprout devotee since the beginning (I started my company in 2011 and started using Sprout in 2012/2013-ish). Here’s a little bit about me…

Name: Mandy Edwards

Title: Digital Marketing Strategist/Business Owner

Company: ME Marketing Services

Hobbies: Reading, watching college football (die-hard fan of the #1-ranked Georgia Bulldogs, proud University of Georgia alumnus, 20+ year football season ticket holder), shuttling my 13 year old daughter around, enjoying time with my high school junior before she leaves the nest, and helping out at the girls’ dance studio.

Some thing(s) I want to learn: More in-depth stuff about Google Ads, anything about Google Analytics 4, new social content ideas and tricks, more ideas on growing Instagram communities… I’ll stop there :)

Some thing(s) I’m good at: Digital marketing strategies for small businesses (especially when it comes to social media), overall marketing strategies, ad copywriting and creation.

A questions I’d like answered: What’s the next big trend? Will we ever see a world without Facebook again? (I joke, but I don’t joke about this)

Here is the most recent family picture we took:

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

You are actually incredibly early to the game, seeing as how we’re not doing a full launch until March! So welcome EARLY!!!

If Georgia wins the national championship, I’ll be sure to ask you who the national champs are whenever I see you.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey y’all! I’m late to the game, lol. TBH I had all of this bookmarked and finally was able to sit down and hang out! I love, love, love Sprout and have been a Sprout devotee since the beginning (I started my company in 2011 and started using Sprout in 2012/2013-ish). Here’s a little bit about me…

Name: Mandy Edwards

Title: Digital Marketing Strategist/Business Owner

Company: ME Marketing Services

Hobbies: Reading, watching college football (die-hard fan of the #1-ranked Georgia Bulldogs, proud University of Georgia alumnus, 20+ year football season ticket holder), shuttling my 13 year old daughter around, enjoying time with my high school junior before she leaves the nest, and helping out at the girls’ dance studio.

Some thing(s) I want to learn: More in-depth stuff about Google Ads, anything about Google Analytics 4, new social content ideas and tricks, more ideas on growing Instagram communities… I’ll stop there :)

Some thing(s) I’m good at: Digital marketing strategies for small businesses (especially when it comes to social media), overall marketing strategies, ad copywriting and creation.

A questions I’d like answered: What’s the next big trend? Will we ever see a world without Facebook again? (I joke, but I don’t joke about this)

Here is the most recent family picture we took:

Welcome Mandy!  Like you, I am actively upskilling.  There are two places I would sugegest you consider:  for analytics, measurementmarketing.io is a solid way to learn the important stuff for Google products.  You’ll pay a fee, but it is worth it ad infinitum.

The other is CXL.com. Peep Laja (his real name) and his group of teachers are some of the very, very few I have found that teach truly advanced marketing techniques. Again, a fee is involved. Warning:  these classes are not for the “marketing curious”. The content is deep, highly actionable stuff that will take time to digest, but the skill set I acquiring will be very hard to match, let alone beat.

Badge

Hey, Mandy! Weren’t we in a Blogging club on Google+ together a million years ago along with Mallie and Brooke? Happy to run into you again!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hey there! Glad to be learning with you! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hey, @mandy.edwards, who are the national champions?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey, Mandy! Weren’t we in a Blogging club on Google+ together a million years ago along with Mallie and Brooke? Happy to run into you again!

We were! That seems a lifetime ago!!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey, @mandy.edwards, who are the national champions?

We are!!!!!