Hi! I'm Hope!

• 8 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Pink Hair for my fellow breast cancer survivors!

My name is Hope Baucom and I am a Customer Care Representative at EarthKind LLC.  I help marketing with the social media responses and work face to face with our B2B and B2C customers.  Here at EarthKind we manufacture and sell botanical pest repellents for ants, moths, mosquitoes, spiders, cockroaches and rodents.  Made exclusively of botanical fibers and oils sourced from American farms, all of our products are safe to use in your home and around children and pets when used as directed. 

When I’m not at work I am working with Wind River Retreat Center in support of cancer survivors, studying sustainable agriculture at Mitchell Community College, digging in my garden and loving on my crazy family.  I have been married for 14 years and we have 3 amazing kids.  I am also a recent breast cancer survivor and growing stronger everyday!

I am excited to be in the social exchange to learn creative ways to use Sprout Social for some upcoming promotions here at EarthKind! We are planning to do it big for Earth Day and our Customer Appreciation Week.  I look forward to meeting more of you and strengthening my Sprout skillset.

Thanks for reading my post and have a KIND day!

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@customer.care I’m so thrilled you’re here! If there’s anything we can do to help make this community a little stronger for you, please let me know!

Also, congrats on 14 years of marriage! I’m only 10 years off and 2 kids short of you :joy: . We’ll get there!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @customer.care ! Hope it’s so great to see what you are doing and words will never be able to say how much I LOVE YOU HAIR! This is such amazing energy and excited to learn more about what you are doing. :) Looking forward to connecting with you! Can’t wait to see what kind of promotion you will do for Earth Day! 

~Kayla

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

@customer.care I’m so thrilled you’re here! If there’s anything we can do to help make this community a little stronger for you, please let me know!

Also, congrats on 14 years of marriage! I’m only 10 years off and 2 kids short of you :joy: . We’ll get there!

Marriage can be fun if you fight to lose, be a good friend, and share the heavy loads.  You’ll get there and look back with gratitude. :blush: