Hi Y'all

• 31 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Name: David Allison (He/him)

Title: Director of Marketing & Communications

Company: Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonade

Hobbies: Running, writing, guitar (learning)

Some thing(s) I want to learn: I want to figure out how to see trends with our social media output and to leverage the tools in here to streamline how we communicate without customers and potential new customers.

Some thing(s) I’m good at: Creative ideas, taking calculated risks, and understanding different perspectives.

Questions I’d like answered: What is the best way to be successful using Sprout Social? What are the hiccups you have seen from users that cause them to have a negative experience? What are the must-have components of Sprout?

Headshot: 

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi David! Thanks for joining this space and jumping in with your intro! I am so excited to see you here and can’t wait to dive into some learnings with you! I also play guitar (I’m not good!) and love to write. This is going to be a lot of fun!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Aloha David! 

I’m new to running and recently completed my first 5k. It went better than I expected, however both of my children beat me. :joy:

Some of your questions are things we are going to talk about in the Jumpstart group over the next few weeks. Especially the must have Sprout features. Hope to see you there!