I need coffee in an IV

• 31 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Name: Lisa M. Frame

Title: Social Media Manager 

Company: Let’s Win! Pancreatic Cancer Foundation I create content for our main channels, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok (new channel), YouTube, and have hosted a monthly Twitter chat for six years for patients/caregivers/medical professionals/global advocacy organizations (which has had multiple papers published on using Twitter for educating patients and physicians).

Hobbies: Coffee (this is coffee talk), Reading, Learning how to garden. 

Some thing(s) I want to learn: How to better engage people who are in crisis mode due to a scary diagnosis, and do it all as a team of one.

Some thing(s) I’m good at: Relationship and people management, creative ideas, divergent thinking, community management (how I got my start in 2012…before those days we called “Digital PR”), writing fiction, photography, listening.

Headshot: 

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Welcome, Lisa!

I appreciate your Gilmore Girls reference. Coffee is also one of my hobbies! Your monthly Twitter chats sound very interesting. How did you work up to such an engaged audience in medicine?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome to the community, Lisa! The work you do sounds amazing and super inspirational! Look forward to getting to know you more.